Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Auckland North Shore

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, I guess. As long as we get one on the Shore, that is V3, more than 4 stalls and within the next 12 months, I will be happy.
Very true...
Large concentration of Tesla’s on shore, with only few ChargeNet... maybe most charging at home like me.

Another best location would have been gas station next to KFC Northcote... near to hospital, business park, schools, recreational center, restaurants, motorway, and most importantly right next to grid so cheap to setup... if only tesla was doing user poll before making such decisions

Reactions: CAM3RON
F8BF5346-BB67-4C82-9366-4AD68840643D.png

Saw this on plugshare the otherdaf so it looks like 99% will be in Glenfied Mall i guess

I see that the plugshare listing says it will be 7 V3 stalls however due to the way V3 sites work, they come in sets of 3 stalls. So it's more likely to be 6 stalls instead.

Kinda dumb that a) Auckland is getting another Supercharger (they should at least be on Auckland's holiday routes) and b) it's in a mall.

I see that the plugshare listing says it will be 7 V3 stalls however due to the way V3 sites work, they come in sets of 3 stalls. So it's more likely to be 6 stalls instead.

Kinda dumb that a) Auckland is getting another Supercharger (they should at least be on Auckland's holiday routes) and b) it's in a mall.
I tend to agree. But there must be more people who use SCs near home (i.e. no L2 charger at home) than I realise...