Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Augusta GA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have a Green light! I checked both 5A and 1A so it all is good, Augusta is a two supercharger city. My car had a high SOC so I don't want to comment on the charge rate but I'm sure its fin
IMG_20181214_080847.jpg

New scenic photos posted on PlugShare 2 days ago. Everything looks done (maybe not the connection) and the crews are gone. 5 stalls are Tesla only and 5 are general parking for 30 minutes.View attachment 359791 View attachment 359790
Any idea what is needed to get the website to update the status. I've clicked the "mark as available" and sent a message but it still lists as Restricted and only 1 wall charger. Does another Plugshare user need to check it too? I would like to let people know there is another option before they start traveling "over the river and through the woods" for the holidays

Reactions: WINGIT
Any idea what is needed to get the website to update the status. I've clicked the "mark as available" and sent a message but it still lists as Restricted and only 1 wall charger. Does another Plugshare user need to check it too? I would like to let people know there is another option before they start traveling "over the river and through the woods" for the holidays
The OPs only can do it when it goes unto the official maps

Reactions: WINGIT
This is what happens every time I ask
D23775DD-8646-4174-857D-CD0065DF8568.jpeg

Wife's Dual motor 3-Charged twice going to/from Charleston from Atlanta. I never got over 100 kW. Charged 30 mins each time. I used 1b (no other cars there) and 4b (unmarked) with 2 other Tesla's charging, but not sharing. Battery was warm as we drove at least 2 hours before charging. Temp was 55/65*. IMO slightly disappointing that we didn't see 115 kW or so on a new station.

Wife's Dual motor 3-Charged twice going to/from Charleston from Atlanta. I never got over 100 kW. Charged 30 mins each time. I used 1b (no other cars there) and 4b (unmarked) with 2 other Tesla's charging, but not sharing. Battery was warm as we drove at least 2 hours before charging. Temp was 55/65*. IMO slightly disappointing that we didn't see 115 kW or so on a new station.

I just charged on Sunday there and didn't get over 258 mph charge on a model 3. My SOC was relatively high (over 50%) so I assumed it was the reason since the last SC I charged at (other Augusta Charger) charged at 118 kW (428 mph to start). There was no one else at any of the units when I started charging so I wonder about the charge rates.

Back in Dec 2017, someone found some info, including apparently a construction permit, pointing to a Tesla supercharging site at "Washington Crossing", across the highway from the old site. Since then, obviously nothing has happened at that site, and the new site (discussed above and for the last 3 months) has gone from permitted to under construction to in service.

However the "Washington Crossing" site persists on the supercharge.info map. Does everyone here agree that it's time to quietly drop that from the map? I'm not tagging Blueshift just yet, rather wanted to see if folks agree first.

Just doing a bit of cleanup ...