Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Augusta ME

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So has anyone on the group USED this supercharger? Going to Brunswick at the end of the month and, although 30 miles out of the way, it's better than hoping to get to Seabrook!

It is rather curious that the Tesla Supercharger map and search tool do not yet show the Augusta site as operational.
I suppose it is too much to expect immediate updating of their databases.

Do you suppose there is some software that's programmed to view an initial "0" as a redundant digit? Your post suggests there are other similar cases.

Maybe someone should tell them the diving car Mr Musk purchased was from Agent 7. "Bnd. James Bnd."

Database field for the zip code is an integer instead of a string. I've seen it done 100 times before.

I guess the database has a different field for the foreign postal codes.

An alternative is that they build their output with something in the process that is performing an automatically conversion of the value to a number.

And it's good that it's officially official.

Eh, left padding it is usually the quick n dirty fix, but I'm not crazy about it. If there is a typo it can result in a totally incorrect zip code. Also 10 digit zips throw a wrench into the equation.

Properly selecting your field types, in conjunction with good input validation makes a world of difference in data quality. ;)

On the way to see Star Wars, met a wookie at the Augusta Supercharger. Anybody charge there lately? Lights were on.
wookie.jpg

I charged there last weekend—no Wookie for me, though. :frown:

After all the no-Maine-Supercharger gripes, and with not all trips heading up this way, I was wondering how many people had actually used the Supercharger for travel.

The "good" news for the Supercharger, is that winter has finally arrived, so more people might want to use it.

Last edited: