Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Aulac, NB

MarcoRP

Sep 6, 2017
Montréal
Info from @TooManyAirMiles
Exciting news for the Maritimes. Talk about being at the right place at the right time..... I was using the CHAdeMO charger in Aulac at the Irving Big Stop, when a very nice gentleman asked me whether this was a Tesla and if it was then I likely would be interested that he was there to break ground for the first Tesla Supercharger in the Maritimes! WHAT? WHAT???!!!! Oh by the way, I happen to be here to start the construction of Supercharger Stalls????!!!!! True story. He also mentioned that his company also has a contract to install them in Enfield at the Irving at the airport.

So it begins! FINALLY! And YAY. Here are some pictures pre-ground breaking!
img_20180528_120832-jpg.304830
GREAT CATCH ! I will also start a thread for Enfield. @BlueShift

comeaujo

Oct 20, 2016
Halifax
AWESOME NEWS! The Irving at the Halifax airport should attract a lot of drive-by attention (read: good publicity) for folks entering/leaving the airport, more so than folks passing the Enfield Big Stop on the highway. Not quite as many amenities as the Big Stop in Enfield but not bad either. I'll take it!

guillaumef

May 15, 2015
Montreal, Canada
That will only leave SK, NFL and territories that won't have any SC. SK should come this year or close to it. When will SC be available in iqualuit ? or alert, for that matter ? come on, elon ! ;)

rypalmer

Aug 22, 2014
Canada
Yup 8 traffic cones maybe 8 stalls. That was always the minimum I wanted to see out here.
I mean, as of now it's just a place to park the excavator. Not much more than that. My guess is we'll see a lower number than 8 stalls. And Supercharge.info doesn't have any more info than we do.

Reactions: Chuq

ItsNotAboutTheMoney

Jul 12, 2012
Maine
AWESOME NEWS! The Irving at the Halifax airport should attract a lot of drive-by attention (read: good publicity) for folks entering/leaving the airport, more so than folks passing the Enfield Big Stop on the highway. Not quite as many amenities as the Big Stop in Enfield but not bad either. I'll take it!

Additional awesomeness is that a larger agreement with Irving would imply a Supercharger at the Big Stop at Baileyville, ME, which is right at the intersection of US-1 and ME-9. ME-9 takes you to the Bangor, ME area, and I-95.

Halifax, NS <-> Enfield, NS (permit) <-> Aulac, NB (Construction) <-> Moncton, NB <-> Saint John, NB <-> Baileyville, ME <-> Brewer, ME/I-95/USA

shonline

Feb 25, 2016
New Brunswick, Canada
Additional awesomeness is that a larger agreement with Irving would imply a Supercharger at the Big Stop at Baileyville, ME, which is right at the intersection of US-1 and ME-9. ME-9 takes you to the Bangor, ME area, and I-95.

Halifax, NS <-> Enfield, NS (permit) <-> Aulac, NB (Construction) <-> Moncton, NB <-> Saint John, NB <-> Baileyville, ME <-> Brewer, ME/I-95/USA
Prettty sure that is almost guaranteed.

MoosejawShaw

Aug 7, 2016
Ottawa Canada

Not much else there other than Big Stop. BETTER location would be at Carmen's dinner in St Stephen. Other dinning options aren't far.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC