Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Aulac, NB

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 304846 Son of a....... that’s the spots that were blocked off when I went thru there. X.X

It’s right next to the dog park there.
Actually further to the right.... past the dog run. There is nothing else there now, but you are correct.
IMG_20180528_120943.jpg

We have a trench! Room for 8 stalls, IMO. The fenced off area is massive.

View attachment 305491

I like it. 8 stalls would be future proof for this region for a many years. Man I can't wait for the questions:

How long does it take to charge? Less time than it takes to eat a Big Stop clubhouse sandwich.
How much does it cost? Nothing.
Yeah but you had to stop and eat. So did you ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: madmax240

Great pics rypalmer! Looks like they are taking up the whole back corner. I wonder if they will have one of those extra-long drive-thru like stalls for when someone is towing something? For a location like that which will almost always be supporting long distance travel a stall like that would be handy. Just happened to receive an email this morning with a Model X with trailer in tow in Nova Scotia.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Great pics rypalmer! Looks like they are taking up the whole back corner. I wonder if they will have one of those extra-long drive-thru like stalls for when someone is towing something? For a location like that which will almost always be supporting long distance travel a stall like that would be handy.
Based on where it is I kinda doubt it, but ya never know.

Great pics rypalmer! Looks like they are taking up the whole back corner. I wonder if they will have one of those extra-long drive-thru like stalls for when someone is towing something? For a location like that which will almost always be supporting long distance travel a stall like that would be handy. Just happened to receive an email this morning with a Model X with trailer in tow in Nova Scotia.
Surprised that you just saw that. That photo was on PlugShare since May 5th and on Twitter since May 11th

IMO it's the perfect corner for a drive-in stall. Maybe this will be a 10-stall site - who knows. They haven't trenched at all in the direction of the power pole yet either.