Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Aulac, NB

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So Baileyville and Aulac are on Irving property. Then the Fredericton charger will likely be on TCH at The Blue Canoe or Hanwell. I may go poke around. I'll bet the Moncton location turns out to be Salisbury.
Corrections:
  • Baileyville isn’t confirmed yet.
  • How about Fredericton being at Lincoln’s Big Stop?

Corrections:
  • Baileyville isn’t confirmed yet.
  • How about Fredericton being at Lincoln’s Big Stop?
Baileyville construction has not been confirmed as I just drove there today and saw what I posted. No ground broken, no cabinet boxes onsite. That is accurate.

But Baileyville as a location is certainly going to happen. And I believe these markings are the start.

Why?

There is also nowhere else for the chargers in the area. I mean, this is my old stomping grounds and there is nothing... (I loughed out loud when they originally said Baring because there is REALLY nothing in Baring...)

Also, knowing that Irving as well as I do, I’d bet some $$ that this is what we are seeing underway. And on the drive to Bangor, I came to the realization that in order to preserve the truck parking and routing around the back, this is the spot for them.

I am back from Bangor to Saint John in a week and will check again.

Again, no digging. But I’m betting that his is it folks.

Last edited:
Baileyville construction has not been confirmed as I just drove there today and saw what I posted. No ground broken, no cabinet boxes onsite. That is accurate.

But Baileyville as a location is certainly going to happen. And I believe these markings are the start.

Why?

There is also nowhere else for the chargers in the area. I mean, this is my old stomping grounds and there is nothing... (I loughed out loud when they originally said Baring because there is REALLY nothing in Baring...)

Also, knowing that Irving as well as I do, I’d bet some $$ that this is what we are seeing underway. And on the drive to Bangor, I came to the realization that in order to preserve the truck parking and routing around the back, this is the spot for them.

I’m not saying that it won’t be a Supercharger. It’s just that we’re not absolutely sure that it is a Supercharger.

Why?

I'm guessing someone without local knowledge used Baring for the dot on the map at first because it serves both US 1 and Highway 9 traffic. Of course if there is nothing there, then that won't work so they moved it to Baileyville. To me it actually looks like Calais would have made the most sense (perhaps at the IGA), assuming that they wanted it on the US side of the border. There are also 2 Irving locations in Calais, but it's possible that they don't have enough space for a supercharger so we end up with a supercharger in Baileyville instead.

I’m not saying that it won’t be a Supercharger. It’s just that we’re not absolutely sure that it is a Supercharger.
No worries. I’ve been around here long enough to know we need to see something more than what I posted. Or at least something from someone inside. (I asked two staff) With any luck, maybe by next Saturday on my way back I will see something more.

I'm guessing someone without local knowledge used Baring for the dot on the map at first because it serves both US 1 and Highway 9 traffic. Of course if there is nothing there, then that won't work so they moved it to Baileyville. To me it actually looks like Calais would have made the most sense (perhaps at the IGA), assuming that they wanted it on the US side of the border. There are also 2 Irving locations in Calais, but it's possible that they don't have enough space for a supercharger so we end up with a supercharger in Baileyville instead.
Not sure about Calais with the new border crossing basically bypassing it. If u are coming up for the south, you bypass Calais and St. Stephen entirely. That’s why I am willing to bet $ on the Baileyville Irving. Right at the corner of 9 and 1 and it catches everyone. I was pretty stoked seeing those rough survey marks today. I don’t need it this summer, but coming up for Christmas it would be huge.

No worries. I’ve been around here long enough to know we need to see something more than what I posted. Or at least something from someone inside. (I asked two staff) With any luck, maybe by next Saturday on my way back I will see something more.
Also - 40 feet wide. If this is their spot, any thoughts on how many stalls? I’d say 6 but I could be wrong and that is a bit off the usual 8 that seems to be the lowest default now.

So Baileyville and Aulac are on Irving property. Then the Fredericton charger will likely be on TCH at The Blue Canoe or Hanwell. I may go poke around. I'll bet the Moncton location turns out to be Salisbury.
I think Irving will be like Sheetz or Wawa in the US. However, if Sobeys is also in the loop as is suggested, (like the Weis markets in the US) then who knows!!??

Last edited:
Looks like they’re going ham at Aulac.
No portapotty because there’s a Big Stop with very clean bathrooms here

60B1F25F-6938-412C-AEEB-63E293691FBF.jpeg E55039AC-0E9D-4FD0-83D8-83E075206E78.jpeg 6C69FBC9-1AF1-496F-81E9-25BE68EFC9E4.jpeg FDB42D0D-E1C9-4DD9-B80B-9C8BB2E34858.jpeg D12B5CF1-8A31-4045-9175-538D1628D9A4.jpeg FB158B30-B230-48C1-89DD-C8977C629C56.jpeg 3C8FF6B3-D645-4A9C-8451-9D130C55E044.jpeg 8CB36E00-65C3-48F2-A44C-687D4DBCEDFD.jpeg 4E9EAD02-0BEF-420F-BFB2-A81195482975.jpeg

How many of the white cabinets were there (see 3rd pic)? I see at least 3, but there could be a 4th hidden behind the others. Multiply that number by 2 and that's how many stalls there will be. Or, less likely, there could be even more stalls if there are more white cabinets that have yet to be unpacked.

• Informative
Reactions: Chuq
Not sure about Calais with the new border crossing basically bypassing it. If u are coming up for the south, you bypass Calais and St. Stephen entirely. That’s why I am willing to bet $ on the Baileyville Irving. Right at the corner of 9 and 1 and it catches everyone. I was pretty stoked seeing those rough survey marks today. I don’t need it this summer, but coming up for Christmas it would be huge.

The problem with the larger crossing outside of Calais/St Stephen is that you have to double back from/to Dunkin Donuts on North St in Calais anyway. (At least that's my experience traveling with my wife.)

PS Medway, ME has a Big Stop. But that's not as valuable a connector. Will provide access to the Katahdin area, and a high speed route along I-95 once Woodstock is done.

How many of the white cabinets were there (see 3rd pic)? I see at least 3, but there could be a 4th hidden behind the others. Multiply that number by 2 and that's how many stalls there will be. Or, less likely, there could be even more stalls if there are more white cabinets that have yet to be unpacked.
Did I not get an angled shot? Musta been too tired.
There were 4 crates there. I asked inside if they knew anything about these chargers going in, but no luck there.

• Informative
Reactions: rypalmer