Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Aulac, NB

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

Info from @TooManyAirMiles
Exciting news for the Maritimes. Talk about being at the right place at the right time..... I was using the CHAdeMO charger in Aulac at the Irving Big Stop, when a very nice gentleman asked me whether this was a Tesla and if it was then I likely would be interested that he was there to break ground for the first Tesla Supercharger in the Maritimes! WHAT? WHAT???!!!! Oh by the way, I happen to be here to start the construction of Supercharger Stalls????!!!!! True story. He also mentioned that his company also has a contract to install them in Enfield at the Irving at the airport.

So it begins! FINALLY! And YAY. Here are some pictures pre-ground breaking!
img_20180528_120832-jpg.304830
GREAT CATCH ! I will also start a thread for Enfield. @BlueShift

AWESOME NEWS! The Irving at the Halifax airport should attract a lot of drive-by attention (read: good publicity) for folks entering/leaving the airport, more so than folks passing the Enfield Big Stop on the highway. Not quite as many amenities as the Big Stop in Enfield but not bad either. I'll take it!

AWESOME NEWS! The Irving at the Halifax airport should attract a lot of drive-by attention (read: good publicity) for folks entering/leaving the airport, more so than folks passing the Enfield Big Stop on the highway. Not quite as many amenities as the Big Stop in Enfield but not bad either. I'll take it!

Additional awesomeness is that a larger agreement with Irving would imply a Supercharger at the Big Stop at Baileyville, ME, which is right at the intersection of US-1 and ME-9. ME-9 takes you to the Bangor, ME area, and I-95.

Halifax, NS <-> Enfield, NS (permit) <-> Aulac, NB (Construction) <-> Moncton, NB <-> Saint John, NB <-> Baileyville, ME <-> Brewer, ME/I-95/USA

Additional awesomeness is that a larger agreement with Irving would imply a Supercharger at the Big Stop at Baileyville, ME, which is right at the intersection of US-1 and ME-9. ME-9 takes you to the Bangor, ME area, and I-95.

Halifax, NS <-> Enfield, NS (permit) <-> Aulac, NB (Construction) <-> Moncton, NB <-> Saint John, NB <-> Baileyville, ME <-> Brewer, ME/I-95/USA
Prettty sure that is almost guaranteed.

Not much else there other than Big Stop. BETTER location would be at Carmen's dinner in St Stephen. Other dinning options aren't far.