Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Aulac, NB

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No grief at all - someone from Big Stop came by to chat but said we’re welcome to use it.

The charger actually didn’t bill us... the $7 fee on the screen was from the Brewer, ME supercharger. Free supercharging! Perhaps Tesla is still activating the billing for the charger and that’s why it’s sectioned off...

555FA0B2-5B9E-4B32-9A10-EA983502F948.jpeg
BA32C6B4-DA2D-40E3-8244-2B23C9F97940.jpeg
555FA0B2-5B9E-4B32-9A10-EA983502F948.jpeg
BA32C6B4-DA2D-40E3-8244-2B23C9F97940.jpeg
Wooo hooo!!!!!

Those of you in Atlantic Canada may not be aware that there is a Tesla Motors Club in Nova Scotia! While it is somewhat OT to publish this notice here... since we ALL are excited about the first Supercharger in Atlantic Canada, it does seem somewhat appropriate to let everyone who is enjoying Aulac to know about our annual meeting.

The fourth annual meeting of the Nova Scotia Tesla Club will take place on Sunday August 26 at noon. The location is the CHAdeMO charger in downtown Halifax on Barrington Street in the parking lot of the Atlantic Superstore. While the meetings in prior years have been on the South Shore, there are now MANY more people and we decided to move it to Halifax so that more can attend.

There is lots to talk about including the opening of the first supercharger in Atlantic Canada in Aulac and the upcoming installation at the Airport. ALL interested in things EV and Tesla are welcome! I can promise at least 2 Model S's (AP2) variety and likely many more. If you have a Model 3 we particularly encourage you to come. Many have not had the chance to see them in person yet.

The location is:
Halifax Atlantic Superstore
1075 Barrington St, Halifax, NS B3H 4P1, Canada

We look forward to seeing you there, rain or shine!

• Informative
Reactions: Chuq and MarcoRP
Those of you in Atlantic Canada may not be aware that there is a Tesla Motors Club in Nova Scotia! While it is somewhat OT to publish this notice here... since we ALL are excited about the first Supercharger in Atlantic Canada, it does seem somewhat appropriate to let everyone who is enjoying Aulac to know about our annual meeting.

The fourth annual meeting of the Nova Scotia Tesla Club will take place on Sunday August 26 at noon. The location is the CHAdeMO charger in downtown Halifax on Barrington Street in the parking lot of the Atlantic Superstore. While the meetings in prior years have been on the South Shore, there are now MANY more people and we decided to move it to Halifax so that more can attend.

There is lots to talk about including the opening of the first supercharger in Atlantic Canada in Aulac and the upcoming installation at the Airport. ALL interested in things EV and Tesla are welcome! I can promise at least 2 Model S's (AP2) variety and likely many more. If you have a Model 3 we particularly encourage you to come. Many have not had the chance to see them in person yet.

The location is:

Time of day?

The location is:

Thanks for meetup info
I’m chomping at the bit to get my 3D and now with Aulac opening I keep checking my email
Maybe seeing a 3 in person will keep me from going crazy
See you on the 26

Was that as fast as it got? I've not used a supercharger yet in my 3, and was curious how many km's/hr it would add compared to L2 and CHAdeMO.

It depends! When you’re below 40% SOC, it flies... nearly 120kW, and I’ve seen upwards of 750km/hr for the instantaneous charge rate. When you’re 50% or higher, it slows down quite a bit (50-75 kW). Over 80% it’s even slower. Supercharging works best when you’re at a low state of charge looking to quickly get to 60% to 70% charge.

Reactions: comeaujo