Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Austin, TX - Brodie Ln

MarcoRP

Sep 6, 2017
Montréal

Electroman

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Aug 18, 2012
TX
Can someone please send this data to Supercharge.info site? I think it is @BlueShift

I really want to thank that person for maintaining their website. Have used it many times and it is a life saver.

Electroman

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Aug 18, 2012
TX
I think any SC that is not right on the main highway corridor is of less value, except perhaps for those who live in a place with no personal garage.

Twiglett

Single pedal driver
Oct 3, 2014
Austin
Anyone has a clue what is happening here with two SCs (?) within a mile? Thanks
why not? more the merrier.
Looks like Tesla are really pushing hard with and using the new prefab chargers so they can deploy quickly with much less trenching etc.
The Austin area is getting more and more Teslas every day so I'm just glad they're getting ahead of it now rather than waiting around.

Reactions: byeLT4 and Big Earl

homero89

Jul 11, 2020
DFW
From the permit, looks like it 12 stall

1634785193933.png

Attachments

• Tesla - Brodie Ln - HEB.PDF
    3.1 MB · Views: 1

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC