Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1560559270969-1117544392.jpg 15605590369772078667066.jpg
Looks like some pedestal bases and such are in place at least for five spots.
And this beast of a transformer I somehow looked right through.

I stopped by today. I didn't talk to anybody, but counted 7 people working onsite, mostly digging under the cabinets with a shovel and cutting some metal pieces, perhaps for cable stays. The transformer is in place, which in my observation is backwards from the usual construction flow. No sign of charging pedestals, but the conduits for them seem to be in place. Other locations seem to be pedestal starved as well, with the speculation that they are finalizing the V3 manufacturing details, but they are supposedly all to be Urban Chargers at this location.

20190716_132137.jpg 20190716_132554.jpg

This looks close to completion except for the pedestals and obviously inspections etc.

I stopped by yesterday and asked the job foreman when he expected completion. He said he hoped in about 30 days, haha. I have a hunch we'll get that same answer for at least another month...
I stopped by today and tried to talk with somebody there, mainly to ask about the missing pedestals. They weren't in a talkative mood, so nothing to report there.
In my previous message from last week, I had thought that all conduit runs were complete and cables pulled, but they are working on that now.
20190723_125610.jpg
The cabinets have transformers on top, which is a configuration I haven't seen before. I assume that is because of the flood retention pond location. I tried to take a picture without workers present, but it couldn't be done.

My current guess: September at the earliest (the one in 2019).

• Informative
Reactions: jrad6515