Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - West Lake Hills, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Permit issued from City of West Lake Hills back in August

1636387476096.png

That would be great - a supercharger near an HEB - a place where I go nearly everyday. Then I could utilize my free supercharging all the time...
Unfortunately, I think it may be a while before this one gets started:

Permit/Case
Reference File NameDescriptionSub Type / Work TypeProject NameStatusRelated Folder
1Tesla EV chargers in parking lot.Design Intake / Design Submission
701 S CAPITAL OF TEXAS HIGHWAY NB​
More Information Required​
No​
2Tesla EV chargers in parking lot.Design Intake / Design Submission
Closed​
No​
3Adding EV chargers to parking lot.Design Intake / Design Submission
Application Incomplete​
No​

City of Austin is asking for more information, and I don't see anything else submitted for that address.

Reactions: SilverString
Is that near where the Starbucks used to be? Darn not close enough to go to the HEB and then take your cart to the car - I was hoping for the impossible I guess.
I'm not a Starbucks drinker, so not sure. It's where La Madeline used to be (now Zoe's Kitchen), below where the UFCU used to be.

HEB does have a curbside storefront on the same side of the HEB. They might watch your cart while you go get your car.

Good daytime location. Not much around at night.

I'm not a Starbucks drinker, so not sure. It's where La Madeline used to be (now Zoe's Kitchen), below where the UFCU used to be.

HEB does have a curbside storefront on the same side of the HEB. They might watch your cart while you go get your car.

P. Terry's though... as far as fast food burgers go they're at the top of my list.

• Love
Reactions: brkaus

Theres a Kerbey Lane in that shopping center too - as good as anything as far as Im concerned. ChilckFilA too. Great placement.