Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Austin, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not appropriate. Please edit your post and black it out.
The phone number info is on the Austin site so can’t be blacked out.
That said, still entirely inappropriate to start calling anyone involved in the process to get an update. I wish people would stop suggesting this ridiculous idea, it is counter productive and just gives tesla owners a bad name. This isn’t what open government is about.
These people have a massive backlog of work to get done and having some group of entitled, impatient car owners calling will not help.

I think the upside is that this public website provides a lot of information and updates regarding the current status of feature that many have been excitedly waiting for (as you can tell by this thread). Maybe OP shouldn't have mentioned the phone number but I also don't think he/she is necessarily asking everyone to spam it. Overall, this isn't a troll forum, and it definitely isn't reddit. Just a bunch of company enthusiasts happily sharing knowledge. I trust that the general public here wouldn't be asinine enough to harass anyone working towards a common goal. Obviously it goes without saying that this is all speculation. I have no idea. But I'm hopeful.

Reactions: Lodo1000
In other news, the Chinese restaurant across the street is mediocre but never has any customers. Great place to take my loud kids :D.

The Taj something Indian restaurant is very decent.

No don't call the guy listed on the public site, he's not going to pick up anyways. Looking at the inspection there's been 7 attempts to finish the meter inspection. He's been out there more than I have in November!

No lights that I could tell but we're live! My energy gauge gives away my excitement to try it out :)

Attachments

• FBA6ACDF-7882-468D-ACB7-78457761E10E.jpeg
    FBA6ACDF-7882-468D-ACB7-78457761E10E.jpeg
    292.3 KB · Views: 91