Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Baileyville, ME

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ItsNotAboutTheMoney

Jul 12, 2012
Maine
While there's no definitive proof, there's some evidence pointing to it being at the Irving Big Stop in Baileyville, ME at the intersection of ME-9 and US-1.

Tesla's findus says Baring, ME, but that's tiny.
A report in a small subscription-only newspaper the Calais Advertiser had a headline about Tesla putting a Supercharger in Baileyville. Haven't read the report, so don't know.
Aulac, NB and Enfield, NS will both be at Irving Big Stops.

@shonline has stopped at the Baileyville and in the Kennebunk, ME and Aulac, NB Supercharger threads posted photos of Dig Safe markings at the Baileyville Big Stop that appear to be prepping for Supercharger-sized excavation.
Supercharger - Aulac, NB
Kennebunk ME Supercharger

I figured that it now deserves its own thread.

Reactions: Big Earl and Gwgan
While there's no definitive proof, there's some evidence pointing to it being at the Irving Big Stop in Baileyville, ME at the intersection of ME-9 and US-1.

Tesla's findus says Baring, ME, but that's tiny.
A report in a small subscription-only newspaper the Calais Advertiser had a headline about Tesla putting a Supercharger in Baileyville. Haven't read the report, so don't know.
Aulac, NB and Enfield, NS will both be at Irving Big Stops.

@shonline has stopped at the Baileyville and in the Kennebunk, ME and Aulac, NB Supercharger threads posted photos of Dig Safe markings at the Baileyville Big Stop that appear to be prepping for Supercharger-sized excavation.
Supercharger - Aulac, NB
Kennebunk ME Supercharger

I figured that it now deserves its own thread.
Agreed!

My pictures again so they are here in this thread.
IMG_1230.jpg
IMG_1228.jpg
IMG_1227.jpg
IMG_1135.jpg
IMG_1226.jpg
IMG_1225.jpg
IMG_1140.jpg
IMG_1224.jpg
IMG_1137.jpg
IMG_1136.jpg

Last edited: