Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Bakersfield, CA - Copus Rd. (LIVE 30 Jun 2021, 20 V3 stalls)

RubberToe

Supporting the greater good
Jun 28, 2012
El Lay
PXL_20210711_200846146.MP.jpg
PXL_20210711_200846146.MP.jpg

Dave EV

Jun 23, 2009
San Diego
hmmm interesting that it's still busy, was tejon ranch also busy?
I looked at both locations yesterday afternoon and yeah, Copus Rd was reporting as nearly full w/1 stall down, but Tejon Ranch had a short wait and 5 (yes FIVE) stalls down.

Tesla needs to up their game at this critical juncture. Until Wheeler Ridge is done up and running, they need to up their service game and keep Tejon Ranch and all surrounding Superchargers running at 100%.

Reactions: newjacka

newjacka

Jun 27, 2021
wemmel belgium
I looked at both locations yesterday afternoon and yeah, Copus Rd was reporting as nearly full w/1 stall down, but Tejon Ranch had a short wait and 5 (yes FIVE) stalls down.

Tesla needs to up their game at this critical juncture. Until Wheeler Ridge is done up and running, they need to up their service game and keep Tejon Ranch and all surrounding Superchargers running at 100%.
Is there a live feed out there for non tesla owners where you can see how many stalls are available or occupied?

22unchained

Apr 3, 2021
Northern California
Was out there a few days ago - it's literally in the middle of nowhere off I-5 with nothing more than temporary toilets. There was a janitor cleaning them which made for a better experience than a gas station, but all I could think about was if the farmer had a Ray Kinsella of "Field of Dreams" moment, hearing "If you build it, he will come" in his head.

PLUS EV

Running on Empty
Sep 16, 2016
Seattle
Was out there a few days ago - it's literally in the middle of nowhere off I-5 with nothing more than temporary toilets. There was a janitor cleaning them which made for a better experience than a gas station, but all I could think about was if the farmer had a Ray Kinsella of "Field of Dreams" moment, hearing "If you build it, he will come" in his head.
Well he wasn't wrong!! Be sure to tune in on Thursday!

suraj1194

Jul 19, 2016
Bay Area CA
I just used this one on the way back to the Bay Area from Anaheim . Works great if you’re headed NB from thereabouts in an older car - this one plus Firebaugh and you’re home .

PS : the portapotties are huge, spacious and airconditioned . So decadent and luxurious . Thanks to everyone before me who kept it clean , and I did the same.

tfan2018

Apr 14, 2018
USA
Thought I was going to the usual Bakersfield SC but ended up at this one. Nothing here besides toilets! Will probably not stop here again on my road trips unless I really need a charge or it gets more developed.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC