Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Bakersfield, CA - Copus Rd. (LIVE, 20 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
PXL_20210711_200846146.MP.jpg
PXL_20210711_200846146.MP.jpg

hmmm interesting that it's still busy, was tejon ranch also busy?
I looked at both locations yesterday afternoon and yeah, Copus Rd was reporting as nearly full w/1 stall down, but Tejon Ranch had a short wait and 5 (yes FIVE) stalls down.

Tesla needs to up their game at this critical juncture. Until Wheeler Ridge is done up and running, they need to up their service game and keep Tejon Ranch and all surrounding Superchargers running at 100%.

Reactions: newjacka
I looked at both locations yesterday afternoon and yeah, Copus Rd was reporting as nearly full w/1 stall down, but Tejon Ranch had a short wait and 5 (yes FIVE) stalls down.

Tesla needs to up their game at this critical juncture. Until Wheeler Ridge is done up and running, they need to up their service game and keep Tejon Ranch and all surrounding Superchargers running at 100%.
Is there a live feed out there for non tesla owners where you can see how many stalls are available or occupied?

Was out there a few days ago - it's literally in the middle of nowhere off I-5 with nothing more than temporary toilets. There was a janitor cleaning them which made for a better experience than a gas station, but all I could think about was if the farmer had a Ray Kinsella of "Field of Dreams" moment, hearing "If you build it, he will come" in his head.
Well he wasn't wrong!! Be sure to tune in on Thursday!

Thought I was going to the usual Bakersfield SC but ended up at this one. Nothing here besides toilets! Will probably not stop here again on my road trips unless I really need a charge or it gets more developed.

It could be that not all the stalls were ready and up and running, and now they are finishing up the wiring and have to stop all power flowing to the station overall while they connect up the additional transformers and SC’s? Just a thought. I think they are really hoping to get this fully operational in the next week, before the turkey day mass driving chaos.