Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Baltimore, MD - Boston Street

Big Earl

bnkwupt
Supporting Member
Jul 12, 2017
La Conner, WA
Here now - stations offline and do not appear on navigation. Technician replacing some components in one of the supercharger cabinets. Someone in a city vehicle just left - perhaps a final inspection?

8A034A25-5790-4A25-B152-D6164DFCB119.jpeg

Still here having lunch while listening to an endless Zoom meeting. The station showed up on the map again but it is NOT working yet. Technician just turned away a Model X that showed up.

That was me. You were in the red Tesla?

It showed up on my map as well, and I headed over at lunch. The Tech told me that he was still doing something technical. I told him I had charged there yesterday, and he said that some of the stalls were working yesterday, but he had them all offline at that time.

Even though I charged there Monday, I was not the first to charge there. I saw someone else charging there Sunday, but I was in my Wife's minivan.

P.S. I was listening to a Zoom presentation as well! lol

Big Earl

bnkwupt
Supporting Member
Jul 12, 2017
La Conner, WA
That was me. You were in the red Tesla?

It showed up on my map as well, and I headed over at lunch. The Tech told me that he was still doing something technical. I told him I had charged there yesterday, and he said that some of the stalls were working yesterday, but he had them all offline at that time.

Even though I charged there Monday, I was not the first to charge there. I saw someone else charging there Sunday, but I was in my Wife's minivan.

P.S. I was listening to a Zoom presentation as well! lol

Nice to meet you! I should have said hello. :)

I thought about stopping by on my way home from Maine on Sunday but it was raining and I was pretty fed up with traffic. It all worked out, though, because I got to watch the commissioning process, which I found interesting.

Reactions: Tdreamer

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC