Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Baltimore, MD - Boston Street

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here now - stations offline and do not appear on navigation. Technician replacing some components in one of the supercharger cabinets. Someone in a city vehicle just left - perhaps a final inspection?

8A034A25-5790-4A25-B152-D6164DFCB119.jpeg

Still here having lunch while listening to an endless Zoom meeting. The station showed up on the map again but it is NOT working yet. Technician just turned away a Model X that showed up.

That was me. You were in the red Tesla?

It showed up on my map as well, and I headed over at lunch. The Tech told me that he was still doing something technical. I told him I had charged there yesterday, and he said that some of the stalls were working yesterday, but he had them all offline at that time.

Even though I charged there Monday, I was not the first to charge there. I saw someone else charging there Sunday, but I was in my Wife's minivan.

P.S. I was listening to a Zoom presentation as well! lol

That was me. You were in the red Tesla?

It showed up on my map as well, and I headed over at lunch. The Tech told me that he was still doing something technical. I told him I had charged there yesterday, and he said that some of the stalls were working yesterday, but he had them all offline at that time.

Even though I charged there Monday, I was not the first to charge there. I saw someone else charging there Sunday, but I was in my Wife's minivan.

P.S. I was listening to a Zoom presentation as well! lol

Nice to meet you! I should have said hello. :)

I thought about stopping by on my way home from Maine on Sunday but it was raining and I was pretty fed up with traffic. It all worked out, though, because I got to watch the commissioning process, which I found interesting.

Reactions: Tdreamer