Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Bancroft, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for the feedback. I hope you or others can keep reporting on this to keep everyone up to date on the progress.
I spoke to a very nice gentleman from Canadian Tire today on my way back from Foodland and he was pretty certain there would be full usage after Christmas but not anything expected before late December. Power supply is ready and just waiting for the units to arrive for placement. Hope that helps. I am back for the 2 weeks before the holidays and up to January 4th. Hopefully I can leave my truck at home and take the Tesla. Please note that universal charger in Bancroft does not seem to be reliable according to this gentleman as well. Stay safe.

I spoke to a very nice gentleman from Canadian Tire today on my way back from Foodland and he was pretty certain there would be full usage after Christmas but not anything expected before late December. Power supply is ready and just waiting for the units to arrive for placement. Hope that helps. I am back for the 2 weeks before the holidays and up to January 4th. Hopefully I can leave my truck at home and take the Tesla. Please note that universal charger in Bancroft does not seem to be reliable according to this gentleman as well. Stay safe.[/QUOTReally

Doesn’t look like there’s been any update here. Photo from PlugShare
C3003D05-E382-4192-806B-229CADFCCC06.jpeg
152FD74B-4A43-4345-BDBC-C274E965BB68.jpeg