Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Barstow (EXPANDED, 5 stalls added, now 16 total)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
[OTE="Andino, post: 1888544, member: 52969"]I'm also in the queue at Barstow. Had around 10 in front of me about an hour ago. Now I have 5 ahead of me and 6 behind. This is not fun......[/QUOTE]

See, this is what worries me as a soon to be owner of a MX75D. We just drove from San Diego to Brian Head Utah today (12/26) and if given the choice I would have taken our Honda Ridgeline complete with its 18.3 mpg over our free to fuel Model X My time and sanity are worth the $75 in fuel. Still, I CAN'T WAIT to travel by Supercharger network in our new MX on a day when the Superchargers aren't overwhelmed. Funny thing is I only saw 3 MS and one MX traveling on the southbound side today.

This is a tragic fact of the bottleneck you face when trying to travel around a weekend/holiday in our Tesla's. It can ruin your timing/plan and trip. I have resigned myself to the fact that if I want to do a weekend trip you take the ICE vehicle. I have been in the multi hour waits for a supercharger and it takes all the pleasure out of the ownership experience.