Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Basking Ridge, NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like it is online/live for everyone now :)

EAE937AF-0E20-4384-AD54-1B67A3B9BDD2.png

Attachments

• 68B41624-2367-4AFD-BE1E-D032C949C9FE.png
    68B41624-2367-4AFD-BE1E-D032C949C9FE.png
    688.1 KB · Views: 74
Looks like it is online/live for everyone now :)

View attachment 429599
Interesting - it still doesn't show up on my App even after rebooting. North Brunswick still shows as the closest (which it thinks is 15 miles away rather than the correct distance of 23 miles), while Basking Ridge is 20 miles. Still not showing in the car's Nav.

• Informative
Reactions: thiyag
Interesting - it still doesn't show up on my App even after rebooting. North Brunswick still shows as the closest (which it thinks is 15 miles away rather than the correct distance of 23 miles), while Basking Ridge is 20 miles. Still not showing in the car's Nav.
I believe the app shows geographical distance(kinda straight line) vs driving distance and hence the shorter estimate..

Last year I created a Facebook Group for New Jersey focusing on the Model 3 for owners and those interested. If anyone is interested in join, here is the link. Log into Facebook | Facebook

I look forward to meeting you all.

The Delaware Valley club is more geared towards South Jersey. The Google Group that I linked is more North and Central Jersey. If in doubt, join both.

Reactions: JSergeant
Do you all know about the Tesla Owners of NJ Google group and email list? It's a good way to get in touch with/stay in touch with other Tesla owners in the area:

Google Groups

The Tesla Owners of NJ group is having a meet up 11am, August 4th, East Brunswick supercharger located at Brunswick Square on Route 18. RSVP to the first post in the link above if you're interested in going. [Number needed for a restaurant lunch reservation]

Tried this morning. Saw 4 Tesla’s overall charge during the 20 minutes I was there. 3 black model 3s and a msm X

View attachment 429776

is it normal for the car to have a high pitch whine under acceleration while driving to the supercharger? my screen said pre conditioning for supercharger... first time i guess using one since the update
I have heard of this. Apparently if you navigate to a supercharger the car does prep the battery for faster/better charging. Might be a good reason to always navigate to a supercharger even if you know exactly where it is.

Stopped by here yesterday around lunch time. I was the only car there and the speed was very good...~135kwh. Walked around looking for something to eat, didnt feel like a burger so I went into the pizza place....clean, friendly and the pizza was quite good.