Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Bassano, AB

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok,
haven't done this before, and I wouldn't know a V3 from a V2 if it bit me on the leg.
Taken from Subway looking at Esso.
I travelled to brooks before the cross iron mills supercharger took me 10 hours from west of Calgary.
When this is done I won't have to go 90 on the backroads and have the cops following me for 15 min wondering
what I am up to (speed limit was 100) Topped up to 383 KM at cross iron, drove slow to Bassano then drove back to Cochrane.
KMs travelled and remaining range was 424 km. (had like 60km showing remaining).
thumbnail

Ok,
haven't done this before, and I wouldn't know a V3 from a V2 if it bit me on the leg.
Taken from Subway looking at Esso.
I travelled to brooks before the cross iron mills supercharger took me 10 hours from west of Calgary.
When this is done I won't have to go 90 on the backroads and have the cops following me for 15 min wondering
what I am up to (speed limit was 100) Topped up to 383 KM at cross iron, drove slow to Bassano then drove back to Cochrane.
KMs travelled and remaining range was 424 km. (had like 60km showing remaining).
thumbnail
The link to the image you posted is broken - it appears to be pointing at an email in your Yahoo email account that I can't access since I'm not logged in as you :D

Can you please try uploading it to a post, either by editing your original post if you can, or by replying? Very interested to see current status - there's a button beside the "Post Reply" button at the bottom called "Upload an Image/File", that's what you want.

Thanks!

Reactions: Vawlkus
The link to the image you posted is broken - it appears to be pointing at an email in your Yahoo email account that I can't access since I'm not logged in as you :D

Can you please try uploading it to a post, either by editing your original post if you can, or by replying? Very interested to see current status - there's a button beside the "Post Reply" button at the bottom called "Upload an Image/File", that's what you want.

Thanks!
Try this again...
bassano.jpg

Ok, this time I saved it to desktop as a jpg, hope that worked

... Also that if you have a Model 3, it has a recent firmware that is capable of using the CHAdeMO adapter.
You definitely need to get a service call in on yours. Being several months behind isn’t normal, suggests a stuck updater. I had that happen to me last year on a big update, because I have very poor internet at home. If the download fails too many times the patch system goes into a state that a Tesla tech needs to address.

This looks exactly like the one in Medicine Hat a few days ago. I just posted a few pics of the MH one over on that forum (don't wanna post it here in case it confuses people), but they finished removing the covers from the cabinets. Still no Tesla branded stuff yet, though. If the rumours are true, it means both the Bassano and MH ones will be V3 which is pretty interesting. This will definitely be awesome for road trips!

If the rumours are true, it means both the Bassano and MH ones will be V3 which is pretty interesting. This will definitely be awesome for road trips!

I have a little palaeontologist in the making who would really like a trip to Eastend to see Scotty the T. rex, and these developments would make that very possible - especially if Maple Creek comes online too.