Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Bastrop, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like we’re live!!
02FEB43C-0D69-4536-9CA3-63581C2750B8.jpeg

Tesla's supercharger voting site is up and Bastrop is the #1 vote getter in Texas. WHY??? I'm pretty sure Bastrop was already in construction (or even open) before the voting began. Stop wasting our Texas votes, people!! Vote for something that Tesla hasn't already committed to!

Tesla's supercharger voting site is up and Bastrop is the #1 vote getter in Texas. WHY??? I'm pretty sure Bastrop was already in construction (or even open) before the voting began. Stop wasting our Texas votes, people!! Vote for something that Tesla hasn't already committed to!

I just came here to post the same thing. I actually just charged there on Tuesday and was wondering why it was on the list. Great site, chargers are well situated away from main fueling areas and congestion but still really close to the side entrance. Nice!

Reactions: byeLT4

Unfortunately Dilley, TX isn't listed.