Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Baton Rouge, LA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also went by today around 4pm. No juice. Dying to test out supercharging. I need to get a life.

Joseph, you might try Gonzales Tire in Prairieville (near Airline/Old Perkins). I have used them for other vehicles. Good people. Not sure if they work on Teslas.

Also went by today around 4pm. No juice. Dying to test out supercharging. I need to get a life.

Joseph, you might try Gonzales Tire in Prairieville (near Airline/Old Perkins). I have used them for other vehicles. Good people. Not sure if they work on Teslas.

They did my Conti 21's and alignment. Skid Marks on Hwy 44 also said they could do it.
Gray P85 VIN 3047 in Gonzales

Well, I'm going to take a huge leap of faith and hope the power co flips the switch today, as im driving from TX to AL tonight. I have an RV park on backup, but man.. That 7 extra hours will be painful, since I have to do the same thing in Biloxi.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

I stopped by the supercharger site this afternoon at about 1:00 and found one of the workmen sitting in his car waiting for Entergy to come & install some circuit-breakers. Once that was done, he said that they would flip the switch. He had been waiting all day in the cold & rain, and did not have any specific time when Entergy was expected - they were supposed to have had this done on Monday. I grabbed a burger nearby and checked back at the site before heading to NOLA, but there was still no sign of Entergy, so I have no idea if they made it there today. If they did, I'm sure that smil will post. Good luck, CGIguy!
IMG_1729[1].JPG

Good luck!
(and enjoyed meeting you after at Columbus)

Nice meeting you, as well. I'm currently topping off at the Galleria, but the news above is encouraging!

I stopped by the supercharger site this afternoon at about 1:00 and found one of the workmen sitting in his car waiting for Entergy to come & install some circuit-breakers.

Thanks for the update! There is still hope.

They did my Conti 21's and alignment. Skid Marks on Hwy 44 also said they could do it.
Gray P85 VIN 3047 in Gonzales

Blaze Ragusa at Ragusa's Automotive on Government Street (corner of Eugene) rotated my tires. I have 19" wheels.

Thanks guys! Ragusa's is close to my house. And if they're too busy then I'll check out the others.
Bright skies today. I have a feeling...:smile: