Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Bay City, MI

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had an opportunity to swing by the Bay City Supercharger. Looks very good. One guy was there cleaning up. No sign of the transformer though.

Here are a couple of pictures, one of which I think shows the footings for the transformer....

And I can't seem to figure out how to post a photo.....

Reactions: Casavant
IMG_0514 (1).jpg

IMG_0514 (1).jpg
IMG_0516.jpg

When I asked about a supercharger for Mackinaw City, I got a response from a Tesla employee "Tesla has big plans for Michigan." So I am hopeful there will be one someday.

In the meantime, Roberts Landing Campground (about 9 miles south) offers use of their 14-50 plugs for $10. Also, Shepplers Car Care indoor valet parking has 120 V outlets and also a 10-50 outlet available. It costs $30 per day. The 120 V outlet worked great for me while I spent 48 hours on Mackanic Island last weekend. My car had a full charge when I returned.

An adapter would be needed for the 10-50 outlet. I have one that I made from a 10-50 appliance cord and a 14-50 RV outlet that I bought from Amazon. I did not know about Shepplers 10-50 outlet, so I did not bring it last weekend.

GSP