Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Bay City, MI

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So now that Bay City is in any thoughts on which location is next?
Perfect. Thanks, bafreer. I'm well aware of the use of the J1772 adapter. I asked because I'm heading up past Bay City next weekend and was wondering if I need to take my UMC with me. I prefer leaving it at home and it sounds like I can.

I always bring it with me.... Better to be safe than sorry on road trips. More options!!!!

So now that Bay City is in any thoughts on which location is next?

A while back Joel said Lansing would be coming online soon. As far as I know there has been no construction started in Lansing, though. Is a Supercharger installation possible when the ground is frozen? I wonder how likely it is that a new location can be started and completed by the end of 2016 at this point.

A while back Joel said Lansing would be coming online soon. As far as I know there has been no construction started in Lansing, though. Is a Supercharger installation possible when the ground is frozen? I wonder how likely it is that a new location can be started and completed by the end of 2016 at this point.

Rumor is middle of 2017 for both Lansing and Gaylord, plus potentially other Meijer locations in MI.

I'm there now, charging without a problem. The stalls are all lit up and easy to find at night. There is one other Model S here but we aren't sharing a numbered stall. My SoC was 28% and the power peaked at 101 kW and quickly settled around 89. Not super great, but certainly acceptable!

• Informative
Reactions: tomsModelS
image.jpg

Sweet, glad to see the Bay City SC open. Daughter lives in Bay City, but an apartment so I can't charge there. Great place to top off before heading north up US 23. Now if we can get the Lansing one open and one in Midland, I'll be all set when I come up to visit family from here in Virginia.....keep us updated. The Bay City SC still doesn't show on my dash, is it on plugshare?