Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Bay City, MI

So now that Bay City is in any thoughts on which location is next?
Perfect. Thanks, bafreer. I'm well aware of the use of the J1772 adapter. I asked because I'm heading up past Bay City next weekend and was wondering if I need to take my UMC with me. I prefer leaving it at home and it sounds like I can.

I always bring it with me.... Better to be safe than sorry on road trips. More options!!!!

So now that Bay City is in any thoughts on which location is next?

A while back Joel said Lansing would be coming online soon. As far as I know there has been no construction started in Lansing, though. Is a Supercharger installation possible when the ground is frozen? I wonder how likely it is that a new location can be started and completed by the end of 2016 at this point.

A while back Joel said Lansing would be coming online soon. As far as I know there has been no construction started in Lansing, though. Is a Supercharger installation possible when the ground is frozen? I wonder how likely it is that a new location can be started and completed by the end of 2016 at this point.

Rumor is middle of 2017 for both Lansing and Gaylord, plus potentially other Meijer locations in MI.

image.jpg

Sweet, glad to see the Bay City SC open. Daughter lives in Bay City, but an apartment so I can't charge there. Great place to top off before heading north up US 23. Now if we can get the Lansing one open and one in Midland, I'll be all set when I come up to visit family from here in Virginia.....keep us updated. The Bay City SC still doesn't show on my dash, is it on plugshare?

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC