Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Baytown, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like a supercharger cabinet took a beating.
D58C9251-93E3-4A18-9B83-E8C4856431DF.jpeg
The chargers are on the Northeast corner of the property, right next to the I-10/side street intersection. Right next to the tall Buc-ee’s sign.
These are the recently “new” style of prefab 4 stall chargers.
No transformer today. Nobody on site working.

AEEFC70B-44A0-4BF6-96E8-FCC7D1119712.jpeg

Last edited:
Looking forward to this location. Tesla SC maps now show a Baytown Supercharger scheduled for Q2'22. The pin is pretty far away from Buc-ee's on the map, but hoping that changes as it gets developed.

On the trips I've taken through here, both Channel View and Lake Charles superchargers are congested and I had to wait at both, not to mention being v2 and slower when full. Baytown -> Lafayette looks like they will be the preferred stops in this section of I-10 going forward.
There is a also new V3 supercharger operating at Iowa LA not far to the east on I-10 from the Lake Charles one that is typically congested.

Good location off Interstate 10 in Buc-ee's parking lot. Chargers are located in the NE corner near the frontage road. Careful walking to the store!
Yes, you do have to watch out for the parking lot and fuel pump traffic! Drivers don’t like to slow down.

Otherwise in convenient location relative to cross streets and unlikely to be iced.

Last edited:
Reactions: Electroman