Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Bealeton, VA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

One last nugget I found, this time for an 8-stall Supercharger at 10101 James Madison Hwy (Sheetz) in Bealeton, VA. The building permit was filed two weeks ago.

Bealeton.jpg

This is going to be a good stop for the folks who want to bypass 95 traffic. My crystal ball kept eyeing the new Royal Farms being built across the street. But never found the proof. Thanks Marco for the find.

Would it be incorrect to charge at Sheetz and run across the street for a piece of Royal farms Chicken? This is a popular Sheetz to stop at and there food is good. I have two friends who live about 10 miles down the road.

Good stop also for UVA and or VA Tech commutes.

This is going to be a good stop for the folks who want to bypass 95 traffic. My crystal ball kept eyeing the new Royal Farms being built across the street. But never found the proof. Thanks Marco for the find.

Would it be incorrect to charge at Sheetz and run across the street for a piece of Royal farms Chicken? This is a popular Sheetz to stop at and there food is good. I have two friends who live about 10 miles down the road.

Good stop also for UVA and or VA Tech commutes.
This will be our new 95 bypass down to Farmville.

Went by the location on 12 August - no real change. Main power meter still not installed. Did notice the communications cabinet was unlocked and open. Also observed (again) that there will be initial confusion by folks when they park, because there are yellow lines (which are the correct lines) and what appears to be other lines that were sanded out (for lack of a better term). Not a biggie, just an observation.
IMG_1720.jpeg
IMG_1721.jpeg
IMG_1722.jpeg

I stopped by last night around 7 pm (it was dark outside) and parked in the supercharger spots. Nothing is lit up and there is yellow caution tape around several of the charging stands. There were two ICE vehicles parked there as well. One thing Sheetz needs is to install better lighting as there is not enough lighting (IMO) to adequately see. There is only one light on the side of the building facing the superchargers, and it doe snot provide enough light.

I stopped by last night around 7 pm (it was dark outside) and parked in the supercharger spots. Nothing is lit up and there is yellow caution tape around several of the charging stands. There were two ICE vehicles parked there as well. One thing Sheetz needs is to install better lighting as there is not enough lighting (IMO) to adequately see. There is only one light on the side of the building facing the superchargers, and it doe snot provide enough light.

Thanks for checking it out. I was about to head over there last night but decided against it since I have an early day at work today.

Was there a power meter or a utility transformer?