Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Beaumont, CA - Oak Valley Village Cir (LIVE 17 Dec 2022, 24 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It looks live!

@bmah @corywright @Big Earl

Screenshot_20221216-192900_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: ElectricCyclist
I noticed that the stalls are labeled 1A, 1B, 1C, 1D, 2A, 2B, 2C, 2D, etc. I was called out by the guy charging next to me for not leaving a space between vehicles. I told him that wasn't necessary when at a version 3 charging site, but he didn't believe me. I asked him if his charging rate dropped when I plugged in, and he said, "No." He was still charging at 90+ kW. I checked my car and saw it was charging at 130+ kW. I wonder why Tesla numbered these stalls when most V3 sites aren't numbered.

I noticed that the stalls are labeled 1A, 1B, 1C, 1D, 2A, 2B, 2C, 2D, etc. I was called out by the guy charging next to me for not leaving a space between vehicles. I told him that wasn't necessary when at a version 3 charging site, but he didn't believe me. I asked him if his charging rate dropped when I plugged in, and he said, "No." He was still charging at 90+ kW. I checked my car and saw it was charging at 130+ kW. I wonder why Tesla numbered these stalls when most V3 sites aren't numbered.
I think the V3 sites generally are labeled with numbers, just less prominently than the V2 sites (smaller numbers, not the larger ones in a circle).