Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Beaver, UT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The car will make it but I’ll have to take it easy as I’m in a SR+ (240, more like 230) so a long full charger at Green River. I’m glad that V10 is out with all the entertainment options as we sit now.

Green river can be fast. Choose the charger closest to curb and flags, I have found it to be the fastest.

I watched Riding in Cars with Comedians on Netflix at St George Supercharger over the weekend. ;)

Reactions: Matsayz
All 8 chargers are up and working as of 5 October

Attachments

• 23ABD38D-6733-49D1-90CB-5649AD378364.jpeg
    23ABD38D-6733-49D1-90CB-5649AD378364.jpeg
    339.3 KB · Views: 195
The chargers worked great but if you are concerned about people not wearing masks in restaurants or the gas station, stay in your car. There is no mask mandate in this county and it is a travel destination, so people stop here from all over. No employees, cooks, waiters, etc. wear them in the restaurants, no gas station staff and maybe 10% of those going in did.

Reactions: Brave Ulysses
The chargers worked great but if you are concerned about people not wearing masks in restaurants or the gas station, stay in your car. There is no mask mandate in this county and it is a travel destination, so people stop here from all over. No employees, cooks, waiters, etc. wear them in the restaurants, no gas station staff and maybe 10% of those going in did.
My experience too. As well as most chargers locations in Idaho and Wyoming

The Utah Tesla Club has had posts weekly about long lines at the Beaver Supercharger. We just got confirmation from the land owner there are 24 stalls being installed.

Not sure if this is going to replace the current 8, or be additional. But, a very much needed expansion.

We actually have people recommend against going on a Tesla road trip because of this stop.
This is one I might be able to beat you to! You may have been first at Draper and at K1 Speedway, but I'm gunna try and beat you to this one! Keyword try, because I'm sure you'll find a way to beat me! :)

Man, that will really be nice to see Beaver get a supercharger upgrade.

I've been pleased and surprised with how Tesla has been on the ball about improving charging here in southern Utah. They added some much needed temporary superchargers here in St. George, and also added a few temporary stations in Cedar City, too. They are a bit slow, but they sure beat waiting for hours to charge at Beaver or St. George when they are busy.

Now if they can just catch the people responsible for repeatedly vandalizing the St. George supercharger. My offer (previously posted in the St. George supercharger thread) still stands. If you find yourself in St. George and unable to charge due to out of order superchargers, send me a PM here on the forums, and I'll hook you up to my Wall Connector. It's setup for the max charging rate possible for a Wall Connector, but even that is still pretty slow. It does, however, beat being stuck with no charging options. Electricity in my area is among the cheapest in the U.S., so I won't take any money for using it.