Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Beaver, UT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All equipment is on site, but nothing has been installed yet. Photo by Blake on PlugShare
7F353D3A-B6BE-4861-8B2A-B448D512CA19.jpeg

This site has been all over the place. Sometimes I get a full 120kW. Sometimes it will ramp up to 20kW and stay there for the entire charge and you are the only one there. Other times another car will plug into the shared stall and yours will stop charging all together, and then you get to move to a non shared stall.

I really hope they fix the original four after the new four have been installed.

Reactions: camthehombre
This site has been all over the place. Sometimes I get a full 120kW. Sometimes it will ramp up to 20kW and stay there for the entire charge and you are the only one there. Other times another car will plug into the shared stall and yours will stop charging all together, and then you get to move to a non shared stall.

I really hope they fix the original four after the new four have been installed.
Did you cal the number and submit a report about it? I know they’re networked but they might not know how bad it is.