Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Beaver, UT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update on FB about an hour ago.

I can’t believe this is actually happening! @Park2670 maybe I’ll beat you to this one?? ;-)

Attachments

• C04C86BC-9372-40A9-8CAD-3967F4B74752.jpeg
    C04C86BC-9372-40A9-8CAD-3967F4B74752.jpeg
    596.4 KB · Views: 171
Looks like Tesla is now getting pre-assembled Superchargers. Some "announcement" is coming with this location

Hey look, that's me! lol

Seriously though, looking at that photo plus others uploaded on FB make it look like the spot is just ready to go and these prepped chargers just get dropped down and plugged in. This could be a huge change. I'm excited for this new announcement that is rumored to be coming.

Copied from FB as I just posted this there:
Beaver Supercharger update! Thanks to @Park2670 for getting the info. He just called me to tell me and wanted me to update as he’s hopping on the road again.
Anyways, they are finishing up the first 8 right now. 2 electricians and a Tesla employee have been there. The new thing that is happening is the pre-fabricated stalls on the concrete slab. The employee said he does tons of installs in California and this is the fastest he’s ever seen one done thanks to the pre fab setup. Also that they should go live here soon, so I’m not sure if they have someone there for inspections or not.

Also, they are doing it in sections. These first 8 will light up soon (maybe within a couple hours) and then the remaining ones are being trenched already, and should also be done in the near future. Pics are thanks to Parker as well.

If possible, I think it would be very beneficial to see up-close photos of the new construction technique used. Like the entire slab with the pedestals, etc. It almost looks like they can be placed on top of the blacktop making it look like a curb. Thx to anyone who can help out with this!
Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures, but I charged on the new set of 8 stalls a couple days ago and there was still loads of construction going on to the west of them. I wasn't even sure if this additional construction was for Tesla, but based on the conduit is was definitely EV related. I wanted to ask the guys working on it but they were very busy and using loud equipment so I didn't really have an opportunity to ask.

If this is Tesla related, this site is going to be Kettleman City sized when finished. Seems like overkill but what do I know. And unfortunately, unlike Kettleman, there is little to do in the area. Just a car wash and convenience store and a questionable looking restaurant (not even sure if it was open).

As we have posted several times, this is going to be 24 additional V3 superchargers. They will all be on the pre-cast bases. They will also be adding solar and batteries.

We do not know what they will do with the old V2 chargers. There are two restaurants on site, a hotel, and the gas station. I have eaten at both restaurants and both are decent. Timberline is sit-down, $15 per entree kind of place, and the second is DQ.

Reactions: Matsayz
Evidently Tesla is considering the Beaver, UT expansion to be a separate Supercharger site:

New one: Beaver, UT - 525 W Supercharger | Tesla
Old one: Beaver, UT Supercharger | Tesla

View attachment 653776

View attachment 653777

Given that there are separate Tesla Find Us URLs, and different enough coordinates, I think this should be a new entry on supercharge.info.
This is interesting. I only see one pin on the nav map for the original location. But ABRP has two pins listed which coincides with the Find US map. Where does ABRP get its data from?