Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Beaver, UT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Eight of the new stalls are up and running. Drove through yesterday and today (Sunday) and they had workers out there working on conduit. Stalls were all setup and it appeared that they were getting ready to run wire to the remaining stalls.

I peaked at ~230 kW at 21% battery. Took me 20 minutes to go from 21%-74%. V3 is awesome and the Beaver expansion is pretty sweet.

Yeah, they have been up for just over a week or so. Its a wonderful expansion that has been needed for too long. I have waited in line at Beaver way too many times.
IMG_8803.jpeg

Reactions: Big Earl
@MarcoRP mentioned it in post #240 but it looks like it still needs to be updated at supercharge.info.

Hmm. I guess his post mentioned they were closed to turn the others on. Yes, it definitely shows they are on now. :)
Yup! The first 8 V3 were turned on and then turned off for a few days and then all 24 went live yesterday. :)

I’m surprised this isn’t posted yet, but as of yesterday afternoon they were all live. 24 V3 stalls. Still not sure if original 8 V2 stalls are staying or not. @MarcoRP

According to a video posted in Facebook there are now 150kW labels on the old stalls and 250kW labels on the new one. I guess the old stalls stay.

I’m surprised this isn’t posted yet, but as of yesterday afternoon they were all live. 24 V3 stalls. Still not sure if original 8 V2 stalls are staying or not.
When I checked my nav map yesterday, the Beaver site showed two pins, one for the 24 new stalls and one for the eight V2 stalls. (Anyone can check this for themselves by zooming in on the Beaver location on the nav map.) No idea whether or not Tesla will consolidate the pins to make just one for 32 stalls.

Reactions: camthehombre
Anyone have a guess at when this one will first be full (32/32)?
Thirty-two is a lot for a non-coastal corridor and SLC is a fairly small metro area by crowded west and east coast standards. I'll go with 2024 at the earliest, barring mechanical difficulty reducing the number of stalls.

One nice thing about really large stations, such as this one, is that, even when full, someone will be leaving every couple of minutes!

I would agree 32 stalls is a lot for anywhere in Utah o_O

However it is close to the intersection of I-70 and I-15 so maybe it pulls in people from both routes. I would have preferred they put something in between Nephi and Beaver, so that I could skip one of those on occasion. Oh well we will take what we can get from Tesla.

Sunday afternoon I was watching the usage counts on the iPhone and I did see 12 cars there at one time. Not sure how accurate that count is but it was more than I expected.

• Informative
Reactions: Matsayz