Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Beavercreek, OH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Permit found for a Supercharger at the Meijer on Colonel Glenn in Beavercreek, Ohio
Capture2.PNG

@FMinMI It’s funny you ask, I’ve been planning to stop by for about a week, while visiting some family for the weekend. I made it over just now and think I found where they’ll go.

Unfortunately no major progress if I’m looking at the right thing. There’s a section of 15 parking spots (so if there will be 12 stalls, that might be right for the extra space for transformers, etc.), outlined in blue, towards the edge of the parking lot. That seems similar to the other Meijer I’ve been to.

I actually made a few loops around and don’t think I saw anything at all, until I walked around. Attached are some shots I got. I tried checking with the manager about construction, but he was at lunch.
B32C4FDC-211F-4094-A05C-02D8D80A2709.jpeg
56B2E776-7FCB-4852-883A-CF449F578A9E.jpeg
FB6FF8C3-59F9-481E-A7AA-AD611D8C942A.jpeg
0EDBD91B-3ACA-4ED0-AD2A-5B3DC75B9635.jpeg

@FMinMI It’s funny you ask, I’ve been planning to stop by for about a week, while visiting some family for the weekend. I made it over just now and think I found where they’ll go.

Unfortunately no major progress if I’m looking at the right thing. There’s a section of 15 parking spots (so if there will be 12 stalls, that might be right for the extra space for transformers, etc.), outlined in blue, towards the edge of the parking lot. That seems similar to the other Meijer I’ve been to.

I actually made a few loops around and don’t think I saw anything at all, until I walked around. Attached are some shots I got. I tried checking with the manager about construction, but he was at lunch.View attachment 815812View attachment 815813View attachment 815814View attachment 815815
Thanks for the reply and great summary. We are heading to Dayton shortly (trip 2 this summer); guess its going to be a no-go for Beavercreek and a hello once again for N. Main, which is a good drive from where we will be staying/driving around.

Have a great week.

Reactions: Tezla041

I actually made a few loops around and don’t think I saw anything at all, until I walked around. Attached are some shots I got. I tried checking with the manager about construction, but he was at lunch.View attachment 815812View attachment 815813View attachment 815814View attachment 815815
That is really interesting. I thought they might put them on the west side away from the prime parking, but that blue line does raise eyebrows. Good work!

That would be great to have CCS charging on the other side of the lot. I dought it will be Electrify America, Beavercreek isn't on their coming soon map and it is too close to their station in Huber Heights station. By maybe a 66 kw ChargePoint station. I could see that. Their HQ in Michigan has both Tesla and a couple of CCS ChargePoint stations. Meijer really is promoting EV charging. It is good business for them.

• Helpful
That would be great to have CCS charging on the other side of the lot. I dought it will be Electrify America, Beavercreek isn't on their coming soon map and it is too close to their station in Huber Heights station. By maybe a 66 kw ChargePoint station. I could see that. Their HQ in Michigan has both Tesla and a couple of CCS ChargePoint stations. Meijer really is promoting EV charging. It is good business for them.
I am not sure if Meijer is 'promoting' it as much as taking advantage of excess lot "rental space" (its not free for Tesla from what I understand) and potential customers coming into the store...

• Helpful