Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Beavercreek, OH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
AES hooking up meter today!! They said would still require 3 fuses on pole across the street before Tesla 'flips the switch, but could all happen soon...

Attachments

• 20221222_102604.jpg
    20221222_102604.jpg
    376.5 KB · Views: 149
How do you kinow for certain it is Tesla holding things up? Similar comments are being made (on this site) about the West Chester Supercharger. Anyone today trying to get any construction work done, or hire any contractors, are experiencing massive delays. Why should these Superchargers be any different? And, even though the meter has been installed, there still may need tons of paperwork to be completed.
What is happening in other parts of the US or worldwide?

Wow glad I found this thread... I've also been eagerly awaiting this location, the Dayton mall location and West Chester. Hopefully they get them running soon as going all the way to Englewood when I need bump is a real pain... I also wonder when Englewood will get upgraded...

Reactions: Tezla041
Wow glad I found this thread... I've also been eagerly awaiting this location, the Dayton mall location and West Chester. Hopefully they get them running soon as going all the way to Englewood when I need bump is a real pain... I also wonder when Englewood will get upgraded...
I wish Tesla would find this thread (and do something)

I'd like to use it in 4 more months :)