Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Bell, CA - 4416 Gage Avenue (LIVE 11 May 2021, 8 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This has become one of my semi regular stops back and forth with LA.

Close to freeway, faster chargers, and never full.

A couple weeks ago I noticed it said temporarily close for maintenance.

Stopped the other day since it was open again and noticed what looked to be new. Or don’t remember ever seeing.

A Starlink dish has been installed. I didn’t see the car conencrinf to WiFi while charging, nor did I see any public Wi-Fi.

However I did see Tesla Service Wi-Fi come up on car. But it’s private and locked.

First Starlink dish I’ve seen in person and first one I’ve seen at a SuperCharger including Long Beach off PCH opened only months ago.

DF9C0FD4-74FD-4333-9CD5-7DE3B517C14A.jpeg
AFE89930-FAB8-445A-9522-0256A623D53D.jpeg
C6225C4E-AD30-43C5-8560-8710A60010F3.jpeg

The car should automatically connect to Tesla Service Wi-Fi. Mine did a few days ago at a travel plaza Supercharger on the New Jersey Turnpike.

I know Tesla is supposed to add public Wi-Fi for owners at superchargers. I figured this was what was done after Starlink was installed but the car stayed on cell the whole time.

The Tesla Service Wi-Fi was locked and so I figured it was just was tech use. The other reason I figured that was the the signal was only one bar and kept coming and going and I was parked next to the equipment.

?

Last edited: