Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Belleville, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh, so close. We’re doing our first big Tesla road trip from the GTA to Montreal on Thursday and I was hoping this Supercharger would be ready in time. I guess the odds are against us for this trip so we’ll have to stick with Port Hope and Kingston.
How long you gonna be in Montreal? I’m road tripping up there this weekend, and I’ll be around Montreal all next week. Got my service appoint booked for Tuesday.

@Avronp nice photos!
BD5D0C13-53B5-42AA-9D60-6DBDF3C96BCF.jpeg
72E20F20-C530-453E-8E08-6D2241955819.jpeg

Looks as if complete!

Passed through there yesterday and the construction fence was still up.

All the work is done, and buttoned up. Not sure they will actually fence in the power equipment because there's very little room around the outside of it to install a wood fence. Could be wrong.

The construction fence was open so I drove in, took a photo and plugged my car in. Locked on, no charge though. Still a bit dirty in there (superchargers are covered in construction dust etc).

20180525_095312.jpg

looks like they paved that trench they dug.

Tesla doesn't seem to like leaving its cabinets out in the open like that, so perhaps there's still a fence pending. I realise some locations have opened pre-fence. Still that is a high traffic area and I'd be heavily surprised if they left those open like that.
72e20f20-c530-453e-8e08-6d2241955819-jpeg.302515
There are a bazillion sites now in the US with no fencing, and no plans for it.

A little bird at the Markham II site - mentioned that a fence would be put up to protect the stalls from the traffic entering and exiting the Mall. Will have to see as there is no fence work yet, just poles for signs behind the stalls.

Is that an official count? :)

also, maybe you missed this:
Haha - yes. Elon has influenced my estimations...

I did miss that but wanted to reply to this:

"Tesla doesn't seem to like leaving its cabinets out in the open like that,"

My point is that a fence is no longer a "thing" that holds up activation at many new sites. And, that many I have seen lately, have no fencing whatsoever. (perhaps a few less than a bazillion.... ) Haha!