Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Belleville, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If that's the case, it could be open later today. I've seen that happen many times when the Tesla employees show up. They probably just don't want to over-promise in case something goes wrong in the inspection.
Could be. I also didn't want to over-promise on here and have someone's trip screwed if it wasn't open.

All lit up but still being worked on...

20180606_210501.jpg

Just took a look at the nav in my X and it's weird. You can see that it's somewhat transparent on the map. But when selecting it, it says 11 / 20 stalls being used...does this mean it's up?

Attachments

• 20180608_180947.jpg
    20180608_180947.jpg
    832.3 KB · Views: 59
  • 20180608_180953.jpg
    20180608_180953.jpg
    852.6 KB · Views: 60
Already 6/20 in use! I have reasons to believe that this will be a busy Supercharger...
Many people in Belleville were not happy about it. Lots of complaining on Facebook groups etc.

Why do they need 20 parking spots, there aren't even any teslas in town '

'why are we paying for people to charge their cars?'
(no idea why they thought this was costing them money directly lol)

Pretty funny. A guy asked me about it when I was there...how does it work, how far can you go, how long does refilling take etc. He also asked 'do you have to put a visa card in there somewhere?'

I answered the way I always do..

"No, it's free. For life."

Always causes
jaws to drop at the thought of 'free gas for life'.

Have checked a couple of times and noticed that it says "7 in use" or 9 in use" but there has only ever been 1 or 2 cars there. When I charged in the pic above it was showing 7 in use and only two cards were charging. I know it's not always live but this doesn't seem a delay issue...it seems deliberately to be showing way more cars than actual.

Have checked a couple of times and noticed that it says "7 in use" or 9 in use" but there has only ever been 1 or 2 cars there. When I charged in the pic above it was showing 7 in use and only two cards were charging. I know it's not always live but this doesn't seem a delay issue...it seems deliberately to be showing way more cars than actual.
When the cabinets don't "communicate" properly, they show as being in use whether they are or not. I bet if no one is charging, it will show an even number of chargers in use, probably 6 based on what you said. Most likely 3 cabinets are not communicating.

Reactions: Avronp
Stopped to charge up earlier today, driving my new Model 3 from Toronto to Ottawa. I was getting about 300 km/hr (48kw) which seemed a bit slow. I ended up stopping at the Kingston supercharger as well, and I was getting about double the rate - around 600 km/hr (93kw). Is the Belleville supercharger just limited or is this unusual?