Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Bellevue, WA - SE 38th St

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

Now in case the Bellevue Square location ends up being a total flop, that's ok because there's another Supercharger in the works for Bellevue!! This one is a 16 stall station at the Safeway off Interstate 90. The permit was filed in July and is ready to issue.

Bellevue on 38th.jpg

That one is pay to use though right? I remember seeing signs saying 30 minutes free or something? I'm moving to Bellevue soon so definitely hoping for more than one option out there. 😅
I charged there once just to try out the whole supercharging thing after getting delivery. It is an urban supercharger, so only 72 kW. Yes, only the first 30 minutes of parking is free but that's only a problem if you leave your car and someone happens to be checking the parking (which is through one of those parking mobile apps). I hung out and watched a show, took me about an hour to get from 10% to 90%, 64 kWh at 18c per.

Now in case the Bellevue Square location ends up being a total flop, that's ok because there's another Supercharger in the works for Bellevue!! This one is a 16 stall station at the Safeway off Interstate 90. The permit was filed in July and is ready to issue.

View attachment 747075
This one still shows as ready to issue as of 9/2021 but no grey pins on the map. Wonder why they haven’t moved forward.