Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There’s lots of places to eat around there, you don’t have to go to the mall. Main Street just west of there has some great places for lunch. I can’t remember if I ever had dinner in that immediate area.

BTW permit address, that I haven’t seen posted by anyone else, is 10333 NE 1st St, Bellevue.

• Informative
Reactions: jsanford
Are they really planning to put Bellevue superchargers inside an apartment building that is on the south side of bellevue park? That's a terrible location. There are lots of office buildings along the bellevue way and ne 8th area. Putting these chargers around Blv Sq means people could shop, eat, or put their car there for part of a working day and walk back. If they put it way down south then far fewer people will use it. Putting it likely in a limited access or pay parking garage will lead to even less usage. There's just far less useful people than there would be at blv sq. I am really disappointed. This location is surprisingly away from the max concentration of potential users.

I was looking for reasonable charging around that area just last week and I found lots of about ~15 miles of range added per hour charging for $2/hour, so that's like buying gas for $4/gal. Plus you can't charge fast. I hate to be too grumpy (but i am ;-)) but this is a significant mistake. The only reason I can imagine they don't want Bl Sq is it would be too popular.
There’s lots of places to eat around there, you don’t have to go to the mall. Main Street just west of there has some great places for lunch. I can’t remember if I ever had dinner in that immediate area.

BTW permit address, that I haven’t seen posted by anyone else, is 10333 NE 1st St, Bellevue.

That's very interesting.

Supercharge.info shows the Supercharger location as Bellevue Square Mall. The electrical permit address is 575 Bellevue Square - which is the mall.

Permit Details - MyBuildingPermit

The permits (there are two) for 10333 NE 1st Street also appear to be for an 8-stall Supercharger.

It looks like the originally planned mall location fell through and Tesla moved on to another nearby location.

@Chuq @MarcoRP - this warrants further research and perhaps a revised pin on Supercharge.info

Can anyone local check out the 10333 NE 1st Street location and post pictures of markings or construction?

Last edited:
Figured I’d share some photos from the site today, including the informational public notice posting. Construction has been going on for at least the last week (I frequent the garage).

It’s actually a reasonable spot, better than the mall imo - mall I imagine would always be full or ICE’d. This garage is a bit more low key, though still close to lots of amenities. Also, even though it’s technically only posted as open until 10 PM, I’m pretty sure one of the entrances is open 24/7.

Attachments

• F3DF6DB6-CE19-4C16-ABF5-236B900FD75B.jpeg
    F3DF6DB6-CE19-4C16-ABF5-236B900FD75B.jpeg
    645.2 KB · Views: 373
  • 65805D29-2A29-4D01-9115-75B7EF602297.jpeg
    65805D29-2A29-4D01-9115-75B7EF602297.jpeg
    600.3 KB · Views: 246
Figured I’d share some photos from the site today, including the informational public notice posting. Construction has been going on for at least the last week (I frequent the garage).

It’s actually a reasonable spot, better than the mall imo - mall I imagine would always be full or ICE’d. This garage is a bit more low key, though still close to lots of amenities. Also, even though it’s technically only posted as open until 10 PM, I’m pretty sure one of the entrances is open 24/7.
@Chuq @MarcoRP

I think it's safe to move the Bellevue pin to the address shown in the first picture. Might even go with a construction cone rather than a blue permit dot. It's looking like an urban supercharger with 8 stalls.

Is this in the upper or lower garage? I can't tell from the pillars. In my experience the upper garage is much more heavily used in the evenings/weekends.

Supposedly it's a paid lot with validation from local stores, but it seems to just be on the honor system... You are supposed to pay by phone but it doesn't seem to be monitored. I parked here for a year, even overnight sometimes, before I even noticed there were payment signs posted.

Also even though it says it closes at 10pm, I've seen the automated gates go down as early as 9:30, so be careful about getting stuck inside.

• Informative
Reactions: alloverx
Supposedly it's a paid lot with validation from local stores, but it seems to just be on the honor system... You are supposed to pay by phone but it doesn't seem to be monitored. I parked here for a year, even overnight sometimes, before I even noticed there were payment signs posted.

Also even though it says it closes at 10pm, I've seen the automated gates go down as early as 9:30, so be careful about getting stuck inside.
Isn’t there a need to pay to enter the garage?