Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was intimated above, though permit to be tracking is still Permit Details - MyBuildingPermit

Last update was moving to permit ready to be issued, on 8/20 - I believe this was future expansion for conduit to enable expansion for another 4 cabinets/8 charging posts, bringing total to 28 total potential charging posts. On 4000A switch gear, this has to be max 96kW each, so I believe this is urban Supercharger setup.

Looks like ball is completely in Tesla’s court at this point and likely to be scheduled for construction. I can’t imagine anyone doing this so close to thanksgiving, though stranger things have happened :)

I hate to burst bubbles, but the map has been saying "Fall" at least since I started studying the map over the Summer. It struck me as odd from the start as it's been the only proposed site that had a season attached to it, and not just "sometime in 2018".

I hate to burst bubbles, but the map has been saying "Fall" at least since I started studying the map over the Summer. It struck me as odd from the start as it's been the only proposed site that had a season attached to it, and not just "sometime in 2018".
It's definitely not the only one. A lot of them in CA said Summer or Fall. The Summer of 2018 ones were updated recently :)

This is located at the Bellevue showroom / service center location on 20th street. I presume this is only the installation/update to a bunch of HPWC for delivery / service department. I hope i am wrong and this turns out to be a previously unknown new Supercharger location (wishful thinking)? Curious if anyone who has been volunteering at the location heard of any insider news?

upload_2018-11-6_15-23-48.png

• Informative
Reactions: ReddyLeaf
This is located at the Bellevue showroom / service center location on 20th street. I presume this is only the installation/update to a bunch of HPWC for delivery / service department. I hope i am wrong and this turns out to be a previously unknown new Supercharger location (wishful thinking)? Curious if anyone who has been volunteering at the location heard of any insider news?

View attachment 350408
I heard it was two high amperage Tesla Super Chargers. It's probably just for the service center?

Thats a very interesting description.. "change out existing charging station for new charging system". Especially as there's nothing there now (according to supercharge.info - sorry, it's a bit out of my way to check out in person!)

It could mean Urban SCs ... or it could mean SC v3. Remember the urban SCs just appeared, already installed, in random car parks in Chicago and Boston (I think). Worth paying attention to this!

Thats a very interesting description.. "change out existing charging station for new charging system". Especially as there's nothing there now (according to supercharge.info - sorry, it's a bit out of my way to check out in person!)

It could mean Urban SCs ... or it could mean SC v3. Remember the urban SCs just appeared, already installed, in random car parks in Chicago and Boston (I think). Worth paying attention to this!
The anonymous person familiar with the install that I spoke with said it was the highest amperage charger he had seen. But who knows maybe he's only seen destination chargers? Who's going to go check this out for us and post a picture of this mysterious charger? I won't be up there until early next year.

There is definitely a supercharger here, but it's just for the the service center folks to use. I've had my X serviced here and looked at the app once and saw it was supercharging.

I can drop by in the next few days if no one does in the meanwhile.

I’ll be out that way Friday so will check. I’ve looked previously and focused my search on the West Side of the mall, the West Garage near the top floors closest to the Bellevue Downtown Park. I think at the mall that’s the only place that makes sense from a space perspective and I think it’s where the previous permit (higher up in the thread) indicated the SC would go.

That type of location is similar to a SC setup in a mall at Burbank, CA though admittedly this parking lot is larger so it would be a little tougher to find if you were traveling through the area. But that’s still my best guess.

There is definitely a supercharger here, but it's just for the the service center folks to use. I've had my X serviced here and looked at the app once and saw it was supercharging.
Yep, tried saying that above too ;)

Appears it’s a pedestal replacement, not an expansion or customer publicly accessible. Would love to be proven wrong...

C97EFE6C-B3DE-4929-B19F-A20CDDAC6A4E.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: goneskiian
I’ll be out that way Friday so will check. I’ve looked previously and focused my search on the West Side of the mall, the West Garage near the top floors closest to the Bellevue Downtown Park. I think at the mall that’s the only place that makes sense from a space perspective and I think it’s where the previous permit (higher up in the thread) indicated the SC would go.

The permit for the new 13 circuits being added/altered is at the Tesla Store/Service Center on the 20th in Bellevue and not at the mall.
Becuase the permit seems to have "transformers" involved in the build let's be hopeful they are actually building a SuC here in this location.

The permit for the new 13 circuits being added/altered is at the Tesla Store/Service Center on the 20th in Bellevue and not at the mall.
Becuase the permit seems to have "transformers" involved in the build let's be hopeful they are actually building a SuC here in this location.
Not sure they have the room. I've been there probably 5-6 times where I wanted to talk to someone in the SC, but there were zero parking spots available in the lot. Maybe it'll be better once M3 orders slow down.

• Helpful
Reactions: ReddyLeaf