Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, that clearing and grading permit is now "Ready to Issue". But the building permit for the charging station itself is still pending: Permit Details - MyBuildingPermit

Hopefully this is an important enough development to bump this thread. The permit in your link is no longer pending (as it was in January) but is now "Ready to issue". Could this be a sign of forward progress?

At the mall buying some Airpods 2 and see some activity in the far back - IMO the only place a SC makes sense. A few tow away signs and some construction equipment. There is already electrical there.

There is always stuff back there but this is new from two weeks ago (I always enter in this area).

74F866D4-751A-4A83-8C56-5535B542BA5B.jpeg 9F233FBC-D10E-4AC1-A472-31DCF7906804.jpeg

At the mall buying some Airpods 2 and see some activity in the far back - IMO the only place a SC makes sense. A few tow away signs and some construction equipment. There is already electrical there.

There is always stuff back there but this is new from two weeks ago (I always enter in this area).

View attachment 392237 View attachment 392238
Is it in an area that would cost money to park?

It’s in the far back corner, just outside the parking structure. I circled it in the image below.

Only difference vs other Superchargers is that it would be a walk to any “amenities” like a bathroom or a Starbucks (it’s obviously right across the street from the Bellevue Park though!). But it’s a similar walk to amenities at others I’ve visited, such as the Burbank, CA Supercharger though that one is IN the mall parking lot structure on the 3rd level. This one is technically not inside the structure, but it would make connecting to power far easier.

46025F26-1847-4785-88E4-F281CF374E84.jpeg

Yeah, GLY is always back there and they do have a massive storage in the structure. It’s not for the apartment as they handle mall construction. But that trailer is not SC related for sure. It just happens to be in the area where I think the SC will go.

The heavy equipment outside is new-ish...though Araman says those have been there for a few weeks more than I thought.