Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve been waiting so long I don’t even need it anymore. I use to take my daughter up there for cheer tournaments. Now she’s all grown up and moved out. It was always coming soon though. I never gave up hope. Just like all those Elon tweets.
Same story for people who paid for FSD hoping the car will drive their kids to school and activities before the kids get their own license. :p

Tried to charge at Issaquah Thursday about 6:00pm: 8 chargers, 7 working, All Full, 3 cars waiting.
Charged today at Lynnwood about 1:45: 10 chargers, All Working All Full, up to 3 cars waiting.

Bellevue is NEEDED!
Yes, and definitely V3 needed. Tesla really needs SCs at every Fred Meyer store in the area.

Reactions: Big Earl
My guess is that the permit got cancelled after Kemper Freeman bought the land on that corner for $17.5Million for that one acre plot.
https://news.theregistryps.com/kemp...ellevue-on-site-of-bellevue-square-expansion/

Looked at the Q3 2019 Development Plans for city of bellevue and there's nothing in the pipeline nor anything on going. Maybe the market hasn't been good with all the new buildings popping up and Amazon moving in.

• Informative
Reactions: Araman0
I doubt it, too. But I agree with the idea of Superchargers at every Fred Meyer, even if only the urban style. :D

While superchargers are probably pie in the sky, I'm curious how hard it would be to get 4+ destination chargers are every Fred Meyer. Depending on car model you could at least get 6.5kW to ~10kW off of those. I would love to be able to plug in for an hour when shopping and Fred Meyer already seems to have a good relationship with Tesla. Wonder if Tesla would play ball if Fred Meyer suddenly requested destination chargers are all their locations...

Anyone know any contacts with Fred Meyer to chat about them "embracing green tech" or some fancy wording? ;)

While superchargers are probably pie in the sky, I'm curious how hard it would be to get 4+ destination chargers are every Fred Meyer. Depending on car model you could at least get 6.5kW to ~10kW off of those. I would love to be able to plug in for an hour when shopping and Fred Meyer already seems to have a good relationship with Tesla. Wonder if Tesla would play ball if Fred Meyer suddenly requested destination chargers are all their locations...

Anyone know any contacts with Fred Meyer to chat about them "embracing green tech" or some fancy wording? ;)

I doubt many people shop for an hour in Fred Meyer. Costco is another thing though, but they get enough business as is and they’re parking lots are always busy.