Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still not live. See photo of dreaded 'black ring' 'ready to charge'. Also, and maybe someone already mentioned this- I haven't reviewed the whole thread- Tesla's onboard nav app routes you around the corner to a service entrance on NE 1st St. Wrong garage. You access this garage from (southbound!) Bellevue Way NE only
43E1B609-AA65-4DF8-B0D7-D8BF771B6E03.jpeg

Checked on Friday 4/9/21. No power. Marked on car display with red icon with lightning bolt and not listing available number of stalls. Sometimes it will be grey icon with notation off line. I guess I’m wasting my time even stopping by when the lightning bolt is displayed but I’m bored.

Attachments

• 01B29229-FAE5-456D-B8E0-460423F786FE.jpeg
    01B29229-FAE5-456D-B8E0-460423F786FE.jpeg
    894.8 KB · Views: 66
Are you guys sure it isn’t working? Did you try every stall? The Nav shows it as being open, even when you navigate to it. Did it ever show as closed in the Nav?

I’m out of town now or I’d check myself.
Nav shows as open, as does the Tesla app, but unlike other SCs it doesn't show an active stall count -- that's the giveaway. When you plug in nothing happens, and clicking the charger doesn't open the charger port. I've tried 1A and 2A, and it looks like others have tried multiple other stalls without luck.

I see it periodically flip to offline and then back to online (without stall info) periodically, sometimes multiple times in the same day.

• Informative
Reactions: Harvey Danger
Nav shows as open, as does the Tesla app, but unlike other SCs it doesn't show an active stall count -- that's the giveaway. When you plug in nothing happens, and clicking the charger doesn't open the charger port. I've tried 1A and 2A, and it looks like others have tried multiple other stalls without luck.

I see it periodically flip to offline and then back to online (without stall info) periodically, sometimes multiple times in the same day.
Definitely doesn't sound like it's working, but I disagree about the "giveaway." I've seen superchargers working fine when they didn't have stall information in the Nav.