Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Bend, OR - N HWY 97 (Bend Sales/Service Center)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is out of the blue (but permit has been issued for a while). With the second Bend Supercharger going in at the Springhill Suites on SW Industrial, this location doesn't have a grey pin on the map but popped up in a dig ticket search. With trenching happening to bring in power from down the street, it is unlikely this is just destination chargers. 4 seems to be a small number but maybe it is 4 cabinets for 16 chargers. We can hope. The application date of 1/2022 fits with the initial grey pin for Bend popping up for Q1 2023 but the Springhill Suites site beat this one to the punch.

1673590185942.png

1673590215914.png

1673590328319.png

Reactions: Raleel
The location in the thread title and the permits posted so far is not the sales/service center itself. I think @Mrbrock is just wondering if any of the employees at the service center know anything about this location.
Actually the location is the sales/service center. The addresses are the same. The location is in the small strip of spots along NW Norwood to the south of the building and I was able to answer my own question today. @Big Earl is this enough for a blue pin? I spied Two pedestal bases in along with conduits to the equipment pad. There was a lot of street work so was too busy to get out and explore more.

1676528901303.png

1676529017045.png

46F24EFC-BD77-4B20-9C38-AF442FDFACBB.jpeg

BC25F0D5-9991-460B-BE60-998BD117986F.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: goneskiian
Whoops! I stand corrected on the location! It would make sense that a service center Supercharger might not be available to the public.
Yes, it will be wait and see but there is easy access from Norwood and the main Tesla lot so they would need to fence it in the prevent access. Having to enable specific cars to prevent the public from using seems hard to do. But maybe they already have that in place so who knows. Looks like it should be up and running in a few months so we will find out if it shows up in the nav.

Actually the location is the sales/service center. The addresses are the same. The location is in the small strip of spots along NW Norwood to the south of the building and I was able to answer my own question today. @Big Earl is this enough for a blue pin? I spied Two pedestal bases in along with conduits to the equipment pad. There was a lot of street work so was too busy to get out and explore more.

View attachment 907748
View attachment 907750
View attachment 907751
View attachment 907752

I suspect this will be a 4-stall site for service center use. I can add it, but if it turns out that it isn't open to the public, we'll need to remove it. Do you think it's worth adding now or waiting?