Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Bend, OR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I guess it's Tesla-Official now!

Screen Shot 2016-06-21 at 8.08.32 PM.png

We have made it several times in a 85D. To make it, we drive much of the Oregon stretch at 50 miles per hour. It's a bit humiliating to be passed by Subaru's and 18 wheelers but it's faster than the Sisters/Springfield route even with the extra time at Mt Shasta to max charge. Can't wait for a Klamath Falls Supercharger.

Indeed it was an awesome day. We had the opportunity to test drive the Obsidian Black Signature Model X brought over for the occasion. Michelle (on the left) and I go blank on the girl's name with the scissors, were great. The unnamed young lady just transferred up from the Bay Area and has been involved with the Model X since its first test drives in Fremont. Learned a lot and very tempted to add an X to the garage.

Indeed it was an awesome day. We had the opportunity to test drive the Obsidian Black Signature Model X brought over for the occasion. Michelle (on the left) and I go blank on the girl's name with the scissors, were great. The unnamed young lady just transferred up from the Bay Area and has been involved with the Model X since its first test drives in Fremont. Learned a lot and very tempted to add an X to the garage.
Very fitting that it was an Obsidian black for the test drives :)

Reactions: goneskiian
Many people have done it in an 85 in the summer, winter gets dicey. There is an 80 amp public connector at OIT in K-falls if you have dual or high power chargers.
Any idea how much activity this charger gets? I'll be there on a Thursday in 2 weeks, and have a long drive to Truckee and don't want of spend much time there. Thanks.