Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Bendigo, Vic

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unfortunately no further info available that I’ve seen at this stage. I’ve been keeping a close eye on it as will be handy for me when available too, it’s been on the Tesla map since last year. I would say there are some others that have been scheduled longer in Vic that might be done first, but anything could happen. I expect they’ll push this one out to 2020 at the end of they year, unless the few thousand model 3 deliveries put a rocket under them. Fingers crossed.

Wife just sent me this photo at Kennington.

IMG_0179.JPG

8AA53977-23C6-409B-9633-794D4FFC61CB.jpeg
Visited today, car park was packed on a public holiday. 2 destination charger parks were iced so missed out on a charge but took a quick pic of the supercharger build. I think this spot is be taking up some premium car parks for locals so imagine would be iced by narky locals when busy on days like today.

• Informative
Reactions: mike_j and Chuq
Really nice and convenient location with Woolworths and several fast food places nearby, Got a good charge yesterday but had to navigate myself as it is not updated in the on board Tesla map yet. Just google "Kennington woolworths" and you will get the location if you are not familiar with the area (like us).

Reactions: bradjc
I don't know if anyone else is having this problem with their Model 3 but my navigation screen does not show the Bendigo supercharger. As you can see from the picture the system tried to route me from central Victoria to Swan Hill via Ballarat!!!! There is no Bendigo supercharger on the map.

I thought this might have been because Bendigo hadn't had the CCS2 conversion yet, but this is not the case.

I went there yesterday and can confirm that all superchargers there have been modified to CCS2 and that they're working.

Thought this might be useful.

upload_2019-11-28_9-5-18.png