Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Bensalem, PA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also - love your location as "near Philly." It's both accurate and easy to say. My younger self used to jump down the throats of anyone who dared say they were from Philly then answered some suburb when I asked where. (My younger self was a bit of an a-hole, as most of us from North Philly were...)

I was born and raised in North Philly. Moved out though about 45 years ago.

Some say I'm still an A-hole, but, they only get to say it once. :)

IMG_1316.png
A6484798-810F-464D-8B04-F54C555B4D90.png
IMG_1270.jpeg
I can confirm I hit the 251kW. I arrived with 5% and it initially started at 120kW then at 7% it went to 250kW until 22% and started to ramp down from there. I went from 5-81% in 29 minutes.

View attachment 551678 View attachment 551679 View attachment 551677 I can confirm I hit the 251kW. I arrived with 5% and it initially started at 120kW then at 7% it went to 250kW until 22% and started to ramp down from there. I went from 5-81% in 29 minutes.
So that is an overall average of 8 miles a minute. Not bad. Thanks for all that great info. Seems like 42% SOC is where if halved the KW to 125ish. I have a feeling that if you had a 125KW Version 2 SC going head to head, it would not be thaaaat much faster on a V3 charger.

I frequent that Wawa to get hoagies when we go to the race track. Just found out about the chargers there. Stoked.

While I doubt I'll even need it, it's nice to know it's there. Usually start road trips at 95% at home, but sometimes limp home at 5-10% and it's so close the the turnpike that it's a no brainer to spend a few minutes there. Usually hit a Wawa in Willow Grove to grab something to eat late night after a long leg home, so one exit more or less on the 'pike is a winner!

I mean to charge at home for trips but once accidentally didn't have the charger pushed all the way in and had to detour to Jersey to make it to Harrisburg. Bummer but Bensalem would be easy any time, any reason!

I was born and raised in North Philly. Moved out though about 45 years ago.

Some say I'm still an A-hole, but, they only get to say it once. :)

Haha! I'm only an a-hole sometimes... born and lived in the "upper East side" of North Philly - Olney. Left for school at 18 but didn't go far: University City. Suppppper regret not buying 3 houses in North Philly in 2007 for the same price I bought my one Tacony row home for. I'd be rolling in some dough. Brewerytown, Francisville, Ludlow all through the roof!

So that is an overall average of 8 miles a minute. Not bad. Thanks for all that great info. Seems like 42% SOC is where if halved the KW to 125ish. I have a feeling that if you had a 125KW Version 2 SC going head to head, it would not be thaaaat much faster on a V3 charger.
Here is a breakdown with a 140kW max it took about 40 minutes to go from 6% to 80. The 250 kW is about 10 minutes faster than the 150kW

Attachments

• 17B99A2B-E641-44FB-916B-B076553EF351.png
    17B99A2B-E641-44FB-916B-B076553EF351.png
    625.3 KB · Views: 65
Reactions: vdiv