Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Berry, NSW

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Spotted on FB:

upload_2019-6-5_20-19-34.png

Does anyone in the area want to check it out?

• Informative
Reactions: Tension and bradjc
Wow, as commented in a few posts, the Berry supercharger is up and running. There is a six up whichh adds to their current set of four (mostly solar) existing chargers (DC and TC). Lots of gratitude to Raj and Sophie for the persistence to get this done. It took two years and lots of their own money to get this done

the official opening is end of the month, plantings, lights, etc to come)

Nice addition to the way-stations

upload_2019-6-6_19-37-14.png

• Informative
Reactions: JWM000 and Tension
38F775E6-0E01-4195-9B23-382233DF7DC2.jpeg
I stopped here the other day. It’s a great spot. One thing worth noting is the restaurant is operated separately to the cellar door. After a bit of back and forth I learned the restaurant opposed the Supercharger installation which apparently delayed it. While I wouldn’t hold it against the restaurant, it’s worth noting the community should head over to the cellar door to show support.

Drove past this SC yesterday going south. Wanted to drop in and have a look but didn’t feel comfortable turning right into the winery with all the roadworks and the number of cars behind me. Will try and drop in on the return trip.
Hope they are putting a right hand turn lane with the road upgrade.