Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Berthierville, QC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I noticed a Starbucks recently opened in Berthierville, and I was like hmm.. maybe a Tesla Supercharger.

Earlier in Dec 18 2020, they opened a 6 station Circuit Electrique at the truck stop on:
1121 avenue Gilles-Villeneuve, Berthierville, Québec J0K 1A0 Canada

So, I decided to look at some street view and other satellite views, and I found this:

Screen Shot 2022-03-28 at 11.34.44 AM.png

What are the chances this will be a Tesla Supercharger?

Reactions: PStewart and Mayoo
I find it crazy, that Tesla has like 20 locations secured with IGA for almost 2 years.
And yet, only like 3 of those locations materialized.
Can't name them all off the top of my head, but I've definitely been to more than 3 IGA superchargers. Levis, Quebec City, Boisbriand, and there were some others in the Montreal area. Also Rimouski is at an IGA.

Guys, the thread name is missing an "i" in Berthierville. The supercharge.info link to "discuss" doesn't work, possibly for the same reason?

I've updated the discuss link to match the current thread link. I'll fix it again when the thread title gets fixed. I'm not sure how that happened - the links were completely different. Perhaps a thread merge?

• Helpful
Reactions: GtiMart