Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Bethesda, MD (Permanently Closed, Oct 2016)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Merry Ho-Ho-Ho from the Bethesda Supercharger!

Attachments

• IMG_5280.JPG
    IMG_5280.JPG
    364.6 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_5282.JPG
    IMG_5282.JPG
    245.6 KB · Views: 81
I've had to back and forth Montgomery mall a few times today (really hate malls around Christmas, but whatever).
The supercharger seemed functional and in use during all those times. Also it was never available, someone or the other was plugged in. And I don't think they were demo cars.

Looks like this supercharger is so far there, waiting to die a natural death.

However, did you see the projected 2017 map? Looks quite clear that there is a supercharger planned for the 270/495 interchange, and another one in Frederick.

Reactions: WABarb
2016-11-21 10.42.48.jpg 2016-11-21 10.43.54.jpg 2016-11-21 10.44.19.jpg I bet that Frederick one ends up going in at the Clarksburg outlet on 270... Look at these pixs I took there a few weeks ago...

Since Tesla already has a relationship with Simon, the developers this property and the Hagerstown Outlets it would be a prefect fit.

I drive by there every day. Once the holidays are done I'll check the lot every once in a while..

I've had to back and forth Montgomery mall a few times today (really hate malls around Christmas, but whatever).
The supercharger seemed functional and in use during all those times. Also it was never available, someone or the other was plugged in. And I don't think they were demo cars.

Looks like this supercharger is so far there, waiting to die a natural death.

However, did you see the projected 2017 map? Looks quite clear that there is a supercharger planned for the 270/495 interchange, and another one in Frederick.

Unfortunately I could not see any map that showed Clarksburg as a supercharger location (I don't know that those parking spaces are anything more than just reserved for low emssion vehicles). It would be great to have one before Hagerstown. I have a sister in Frederick and I live in Richmond. Being able to charge on the 270 corridor would be great.